Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

24 Day 2 ... Kim Bauer Spoilers

• 13-08-2009 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Have been watching season 2 of 24 recently.... only one more episode to watch. But My goodness, Kim gets herself into a lot of trouble.

Her storyline, which is almost totally independent of the main story, is pretty terrible. The whole thing feels shoe horned in, just to give the character something to do. It detracts quite a bit from every episode, the momentum slips away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

Cactus Col wrote: »
    Have been watching season 2 of 24 recently.... only one more episode to watch. But My goodness, Kim gets herself into a lot of trouble.

Her storyline, which is almost totally independent of the main story, is pretty terrible. The whole thing feels shoe horned in, just to give the character something to do.

It is worse in season three, doesnt she work in CTU then? or is that 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭suspectpackage

It is worse in season three, doesnt she work in CTU then? or is that 2?

Nice spoiler for the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Was this the season that featued Kim in a cabin. A special prize for whoever can post a screen grab of Kim after her shower :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Nice spoiler for the OP.

It's no worries ... finished season 2 yesterday and got onto first episode of season 3 this morning on the bus.

As soon as I saw her at the desk working on her pc, I whispered a "sweet jesus" to myself.

And skipping forward 3 years?! A total cop out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Cactus Col wrote: »

Her storyline, which is almost totally independent of the main story, is pretty terrible. The whole thing feels shoe horned in, just to give the character something to do. It detracts quite a bit from every episode, the momentum slips away.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. Especially before she got to the cabin and got caught in the trap with a cougar coming at her. Nearly lost all respect for 24 with that episode

• Advertisement
Advertisement