Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless drive Gate Lock

Options
  • 13-08-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to get a “wireless drive gate lock” that works like the lock on your car. Opens with a press of a button??

I don't mean the gate opens its self electrically as well as that costs a fortune and you would have to get wires out to the gate. I imagine it would work off a battery.

If there were gate that came with this built in even better.

I saw something like it on an American web site but it was part of a big security system.
    If I could get a solitary lock I could put on to a Drive way gate of a small house that would be great

I browsed the web but no luck, If anybody knows anything let me Know.

[font=&quot]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

do u mean like a lock thats physically on the gate? will still have to get out and open the gate yourself?

Advertisement