Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board game shops in Dublin

Options
  • 13-08-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any board game shops/toy shops that would sell the popular Apples to Apples card game? I've been looking around time and searching the web but no luck. I looked in Smyths but they didn't have it; any other options to buy in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

hey dutopia,
    i dont know the game your looking for but i would suggest Eason on o'connell street worth a try, also an art & hobby shop in omni park shopping center in Santry sell board games, a place called nimble fingers in Stillorgan (hope its still on the go) and sure give argos a shot too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You need to try Gamers World ( previously models inc) which is in unti 1 on jervis st, they should have a range of John Kolivac games.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Piriz wrote: »
    hey dutopia,
    i dont know the game your looking for but i would suggest Eason on o'connell street worth a try, also an art & hobby shop in omni park shopping center in Santry sell board games, a place called nimble fingers in Stillorgan (hope its still on the go) and sure give argos a shot too...

Thanks Piriz. i didn't know Easons sold board games at all, will check that out. Argos was a good suggestion as well, just checked their site and they don't have it. I thought this game was more popular!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

Thaedydal wrote: »
    You need to try Gamers World ( previously models inc) which is in unti 1 on jervis st, they should have a range of John Kolivac games.

Thanks for that suggestion, I'll check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

dutopia wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know of any board game shops/toy shops that would sell the popular Apples to Apples card game? I've been looking around time and searching the web but no luck. I looked in Smyths but they didn't have it; any other options to buy in Dublin?

Supposed to be a good game , dicetower give it a high rating as a top party game.Try the following

1./Gamers world jervis st

2./Subcity 2 Exchequer St
    Dublin, 01 6771902

or

3.boardgamegeek.com will give u a listing of online sellers for the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

You could try Hamleys in Dundrum. I think I saw Apples to Apples in there over Christmas. I think.

Re ordering from the UK, the two main UK shops I order off are shiregames.co.uk and gameslore.co.uk. They're both reasonably priced and reliable.

Advertisement