Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP: Simple dvd editing program for Windows...

Options
  • 13-08-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I've recently acquired a Sony DVD Recorder to transfer some VHS tapes. I burn the recordings straight to a DVD-RW.

If it's a feature-length program/film it's grand, since it doesn't require much editing. But when faced with splitting one VHS into various chapters, like a regular DVD movie, I'm stumped.

I've tried Nero Vision, but have always been left, after burning, with audio and video out of sync with one another.

I just need a simple but effective program for Windows that takes VOB and/or AVI files, edits them, and is easy to use when 'tracking' chapters.

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

try ulead videostudio. its a bit harder than nerovision but not too hard.

Or you could try ulead moviefactory. Its easier but you cant edit only add chapter. And its menu screens look pretty bad

Advertisement