Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Ah the drunken Irish guy is back I see.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ha ha ha I remember him been ages since I last saw him on it. What a punch by rhys no need for it. Will vanessa tell the truth about her and rhys to her mam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

doovdela wrote: »
    ha ha ha I remember him been ages since I last saw him on it. What a punch by rhys no need for it. Will vanessa tell the truth about her and rhys to her mam?

Shows up penniless with a slab of beer over his shoulder and gets involved in a fight in his first day back. Lots of stereotyping going on there. :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Neighbours bosses have announced that Ben Barber, Jordan Smith and Kaiya Jones are all leaving the soap.

The trio, who play Rhys Lawson, Andrew Robinson and Sophie Ramsay respectively, will depart screens in 2013.

Neighbours confirmed the news on the show's official Twitter page today (November 26) after the departures were reported in TV Week magazine.

Asked whether the three cast members are leaving, a representative replied: "Yes they are. We'll miss those guys!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Neighbours bosses have announced that Ben Barber, Jordan Smith and Kaiya Jones are all leaving the soap.

The trio, who play Rhys Lawson, Andrew Robinson and Sophie Ramsay respectively, will depart screens in 2013.

Neighbours confirmed the news on the show's official Twitter page today (November 26) after the departures were reported in TV Week magazine.

Asked whether the three cast members are leaving, a representative replied: "Yes they are. We'll miss those guys!"

Its like rats deserting a sinking ship. Is anyone staying in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Thank god esp Sophie she is a misserable beeatch

Ajay could do better than Priya she is a miserable little rat imo and he is kinda hot :o

Neighbours bosses have announced that another new family will be joining the soap.

The Willis clan will descend on Ramsay Street in the middle of the year, with former Home and Away stars Kip Gamblin and Rebekah Elmaloglou taking on the roles of married couple Brad and Terese.

Brad and Terese will be joined in Erinsborough by their teenage son and daughter.

Today's news follows the recent decision to bring in the Turner family, headed up by Lou Carpenter's daughter Lauren.

Neighbours' executive producer Richard Jasek commented: "We are moving our focus back to family units on Ramsay Street, and the dynamics this offers in terms of storylines is fantastic.

"As viewers will find out shortly, the Turners are a family of secrets, and the unique backstory of the Willis family is just as compelling."

Gamblin and Elmaloglou are known to soap fans for their respective roles as Summer Bay's Scott Hunter and Sophie Simpson.

Neighbours' new recruits will start filming in two weeks' time, debuting on screen in early June in Australia and three weeks later in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I was really into show at time Libby/Stepth/Todie/Dan story line (I did miss about 8 years or something, I use to love back from start to early 00's with small bombs were going off in the school bins )

(Then I enjoyed Home and Away with the Whole Angie story that took me away from neighbors) . Then I stopped watching after few years.)

I did see the whole Sonya turning out to be the mum Some reason I could get time watch it after wards but Did get to see the Teen car Crash. (Not seen anything since)

Was Sonya turning mum last year or the year before?

I thinking of getting back into! (With Sarah coming back, Harold daug and stepth on the way back and more wedding hell for todie (Did they ever Find Dee?

Anyone know year catch up info over the past year?

I

• Advertisement

Scotty Boland will make a move on Chris Pappas for a second time
    :eek:

Sachin Joab will be leaving the soap at the end of his current contract.

The actor, who plays Ajay Kapoor, is to bow out on screen later this year but further details have yet to be disclosed.

Ajay's exit was revealed in Australian publication The Reporter, which states that Joab is heading to Los Angeles to look for other career opportunities.

Menik Gooneratne, who plays Ajay's wife Priya, has also left Neighbours and is thought to have already filmed her exit scenes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sachin Joab will be leaving the soap at the end of his current contract.

The actor, who plays Ajay Kapoor, is to bow out on screen later this year but further details have yet to be disclosed.

Ajay's exit was revealed in Australian publication The Reporter, which states that Joab is heading to Los Angeles to look for other career opportunities.

Menik Gooneratne, who plays Ajay's wife Priya, has also left Neighbours and is thought to have already filmed her exit scenes.
    Its about time they went. I think they are two of the worst actors EVER!

Lucy Robinson is coming back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Georgia and Kyle!....:)

Lucas Fitzgerald will be diagnosed with cancer in a forthcoming storyline.

In a cruel blow, the new father receives the bombshell news shortly after his baby son Patrick has been given the all-clear following his own health problems.

Neighbours' explosion to get 10pm screening on Channel 5

Neighbours' dramatic explosion episodes will get a special 10pm screening on Channel 5 next month.

The station's bosses are celebrating one of the show's biggest ever storylines by giving Neighbours the after-dark outing on Tuesday, April 16.

UK fans see disaster strike in Erinsborough next month as fan favourite Jarrod 'Toadie' Rebecchi ties the knot with Sonya Mitchell.
    The couple's big day goes tragically wrong as a gas bottle explodes at the reception, causing the wedding marquee to collapse. In the ensuing chaos, two regular characters lose their lives.

Channel 5 will still air the explosion in Neighbours' usual 1.45pm and 5.30pm slots on April 16. At 10pm, an hour-long screening will give viewers another chance to see the blast and a first look at Wednesday's tragic aftermath episode.

By giving Neighbours the bonus slot, network chiefs will be hoping to hook in new and returning viewers as the wedding day disaster provides a natural point to start watching.

Channel 5 has worked closely with Neighbours' production company Fremantle over the past 12 months to help enhance the show in its 28th year.

As well as introducing new sets and new families, the soap's team have aimed to provide pacier storylines and improved production values on screen.

Fans have recently seen the return of Sarah Beaumont (Nicola Charles) and the arrival of the Turner clan,
    while Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) and Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) will also be heading back to Ramsay Street for guest stints later in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

Really enjoying Neighbours at the moment. I thought Sarahs return worked well and it's great to see Karl and Susan back together, hard to believe they have been married three times. The Priya affair has done wonders for the Kapoors, they haven't had that many big stories since their arrival.

Looking forward to those returning stars. I wonder will we ever see Libby Kennedy return? She has been gone for ages at this point.

So sick of the Susan/Karl break up make up saga

Priya has to be a goner from the explosion

• Advertisement

Damn wasn't expecting
    Rhys
    to die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I hope
    Sonya
    doesn't die , it would be ridiculous for
    Toadie to lose 2 wives on their wedding day

Are they still going ahead with tonight show at 10pm? anyone one know?

Karen23 wrote: »
    I hope
    Sonya
    doesn't die , it would be ridiculous for
    Toadie to lose 2 wives on their wedding day

I dont think Sonya dies she has memory loss though

Even though I didnt like his character much was sad to see Rhys die

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Tindie wrote: »
    Are they still going ahead with tonight show at 10pm? anyone one know?

They just said there they were

why wouldn't they?

I liked what what they did at start of the 1Opm Showing, I like they caught everyone who how some stories started and I can't believe They showed Todie and Dee crashing into lake again but it was very nice start.

The rest of episoed was good but I wish there was we sure more of explosion, i think the break came on to quick, then ending I saw coming but I Love it how they try to trick you.

10pm Showing of neighbours on Channel 1.22m (7.0%) Channel 5 beat BBC Two and Channel 4 in the slot.

Earlier shows continued to climb also...
    1:45pm- 908k
    5:30pm- 1.12m

Robbo and Mason. Gayest robbers ever

Toadfish has worse luck on his wedding days than whoever is next to marry Kerry Katona

• Advertisement

Anyone else notice that Andrew Called Vanessa by her real name today (Alin) when he was talking about how much she and AJay had lost?

Advertisement