Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

A lot of departures in the last 2/3 weeks. 2 deaths and 3 of the kids moved on during the week. Love the way the Aussies can move on so quick, in less than 24hrs they are of travelling round the world, no visa problems down under.

Still the last few weeks have been good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Steph Scully will resort to underhand measures as she attempts to split up Lucas Fitzgerald and Vanessa Villante.

Steph strikes gold when she discovers a secret about her love rival's past and uses it to ensure that Lucas (Scott Major) calls off his plans to marry Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata).

Upcoming Neighbours episodes see Steph do some digging into Vanessa's background, as she is determined to reunite with Lucas herself. In doing so, she learns that Vanessa was once married to a guy named Alek Poccoli.

Realising that Lucas has no idea about this, Steph sneakily exposes the secret by setting up a fake Facebook profile as Alek and sending Lucas a message.

When Lucas finds out the truth, he can't believe that Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata) kept it a secret and declares that their own wedding is off.

Carla Bonner, who plays Steph, told TV Week: "Steph thinks Lucas calling it off is proof of their instability. If they were tight enough then none of this would actually matter or cause turbulence, but she's seen first-hand how this can derail them."

Steph is now back on screen in Australia and reappears on Channel 5 in the UK from Monday, May 13.

Her return storyline is expected to explore mental health issues as Steph's behaviour becomes increasingly erratic following her release from jail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steph Scully will resort to underhand measures as she attempts to split up Lucas Fitzgerald and Vanessa Villante.

Steph strikes gold when she discovers a secret about her love rival's past and uses it to ensure that Lucas (Scott Major) calls off his plans to marry Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata).

Upcoming Neighbours episodes see Steph do some digging into Vanessa's background, as she is determined to reunite with Lucas herself. In doing so, she learns that Vanessa was once married to a guy named Alek Poccoli.

Realising that Lucas has no idea about this, Steph sneakily exposes the secret by setting up a fake Facebook profile as Alek and sending Lucas a message.

When Lucas finds out the truth, he can't believe that Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata) kept it a secret and declares that their own wedding is off.

Carla Bonner, who plays Steph, told TV Week: "Steph thinks Lucas calling it off is proof of their instability. If they were tight enough then none of this would actually matter or cause turbulence, but she's seen first-hand how this can derail them."

Steph is now back on screen in Australia and reappears on Channel 5 in the UK from Monday, May 13.

Her return storyline is expected to explore mental health issues as Steph's behaviour becomes increasingly erratic following her release from jail.

No, I hope she doesn't succeed. I like Vanessa and Lucas together.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    No, I hope she doesn't succeed. I like Vanessa and Lucas together.

I hate Steph and don't see the point of her return, was she really that popular a character :confused:

I hate Steph and don't see the point of her return, was she really that popular a character :confused:

Ah boo hoo. Steph was locked up with killers. Does she need to be reminded that she was in there for killing Ringo while riding a motorcycle under the influence. Needs a big reality check, 2 yrs hardly that long for taking some ones life.

Sad miserable cow, hope they get rid soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah Mason and Kate, so cute together!!! They look great together, I hope it works out for them but think someone from her past might show up according to digital spy and a couple of exits too....Mason seems like a nice guy and cute too. It was so funny there the other day with them Neighbours haven't been much of a laugh recently but got a few giggles from weds episode!

That new girl rihannan is a class act she comes out with great lines.

Kyle and georgia might be on the cards who knows!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

I see Steph is back the Skanky bitch like an old stray cat returning...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Just watched todays Oz episode
    Mark's back
    and boy am I happy :D

Kyle and Kate sleep together
    :mad:

Kyle and Kate sleep together
    :mad:
    OMG Why and when, I really thought she would just fall into Marks arms, he is so friggin hot. :eek: I never like Kyle and Kate together. Is she trying to sleep her way through the street. Do we know if she's meant to be leaving soon?

• Advertisement

OMG Why and when, I really thought she would just fall into Marks arms, he is so friggin hot. :eek: I never like Kyle and Kate together. Is she trying to sleep her way through the street. Do we know if she's meant to be leaving soon?

Mark is too good for her, never liked them as a couple myself

I dont mind her with Mason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Steph has a great rack on her

I
    heard mark is to be back. Thought Kyle and Kate just Kiss....
    ? Oh no I much prefer him with Georgia. Kate with Mason suits better than Mark. She needs a bit of excitement! She might get with mark for a while but she might still end up with mason again. Think mason be broken hearted.
    Heard too a major storyline is coming up with kyle and a eclipse.
    I don't want to give it away if ye not read digital spy or caught up with the ozzie version.

Is that is???
    Is Mark gone?
    I really hope not what was the point in that?
    I really find it hard to like Kate, is it just me or does she annoy everybody else.

There seems to be too many new faces around at the mo, two new families in the space of a little time. Thats prob why they brought back so many old faces lately.

I miss the good old days? But I am having trouble remembering Brad Willis, anyone remember him?

Edit: I just wiki'd him, he was the guy who married Natalie Imbruglia back in the day.

Is that is???
    Is Mark gone?
    I really hope not what was the point in that?
    I really find it hard to like Kate, is it just me or does she annoy everybody else.

There seems to be too many new faces around at the mo, two new families in the space of a little time. Thats prob why they brought back so many old faces lately.

I miss the good old days? But I am having trouble remembering Brad Willis, anyone remember him?

Edit: I just wiki'd him, he was the guy who married Natalie Imbruglia back in the day.

Brad had an affair with Lauren (of course they was different actors playing them then)

Kate was v upset by mason arrested were they really in love in such a short time. Hope he redeem himself hopefully he wont go to jail something happen to robbo surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Kate talking to Mason in her hotel room when he gets released after his arrest, "the whole time we were together you had this big secret", so those two dates then Kate?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Gee_G wrote: »
    Kate talking to Mason in her hotel room when he gets released after his arrest, "the whole time we were together you had this big secret", so those two dates then Kate?!

Yes that was ridiculous... and now this all "stand by my man" stuff even though he's just out of prison,is 18, has just attempted an armed robbery on her uncles hotel,been dishonest throughout that whole week of dating...

And this is Kate,Ms boring and sensible. What age is she anyway?She seems older than all of the "young" ones.

They're really expecting us to suspend all believability for this one.

Hope kyle be ok and patrick be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭unichick

Steph being back in it livens it up a bit but don't like her hair colour. She doesn't look half aswell as she used to.

Vanessa is a bit of a head wrecker and what's with the dresses she constantly wears. Has she ever heard of trousers or skirts!

Karl Kennedy makes me laugh. Seems like he's the only doctor in the hospital (liked Sid in H&A). Maybe he is since they killed off rhys!

• Advertisement

Why did Paul give his house to the new manager one (Sophie from H&A) sorry cant think of her name

That new Lauren looks very old compared the new Brad yet there were former flames

Why did Paul give his house to the new manager one (Sophie from H&A) sorry cant think of her name

That new Lauren looks very old compared the new Brad yet there were former flames

Ah it was Pauls house! Couldn't figure out what house it was. Big restyle done on it. Back yard/garden looks gorgeous. Oh to have an outside space like that with the weather to go with it. We can only dream. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

New fella Joshua Willis is Steph Scully actress' son in real life

unichick wrote: »
    Steph being back in it livens it up a bit but don't like her hair colour. She doesn't look half aswell as she used to.

Vanessa is a bit of a head wrecker and what's with the dresses she constantly wears. Has she ever heard of trousers or skirts!

Karl Kennedy makes me laugh. Seems like he's the only doctor in the hospital (liked Sid in H&A). Maybe he is since they killed off rhys!

Yep it appears Karl is the only doctor and Georgia is the only nurse! :)

unichick wrote: »

Don't like Steph. She was annoying before now she's worse. I love her hair though.

Dr Karl is a superdoc, from tiny sick little babies to cancer patients, to eye doc to looking after the loopy Steph.

Ah it was Pauls house! Couldn't figure out what house it was. Big restyle done on it. Back yard/garden looks gorgeous. Oh to have an outside space like that with the weather to go with it. We can only dream. :)

Lol, guess I'm not the only one who didn't recognise the house. Toadie just saying " the renovations look amazing, looks like a completely different place".

Was wondering about house lovely design.

Yeah totally believable that Kate would choose Mason over Brennan. .....NOT!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah totally believable that Kate would choose Mason over Brennan. .....NOT!

Mason has been acting like the spoilt teenager that he is past few episodes. Do not see what Kate sees in him. But suppose she likes teenagers after the other schoolboy she was with. Can't remember his name. Brennan would have been a much better choice for her.

• Advertisement

Mason has been acting like the spoilt teenager that he is past few episodes. Do not see what Kate sees in him. But suppose she likes teenagers after the other schoolboy she was with. Can't remember his name. Brennan would have been a much better choice for her.

The other day when the new boy(don't know his name but Brads son ) was doing sit ups in the park and he just whipped his top off and started competing with him doing them, I thought that was absolutely ridiculous!! He's one of the worst actors in neighbours! As for Brennan, he is gorgeous!!

Advertisement