Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Yeah totally believable that Kate would choose Mason over Brennan. .....NOT!

How frecking hot is Brennan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Love how armed robbery is suddenly no big deal.If anything, the fact you were involved you were in an armed robbery for the second time makes you a sympathetic figure. All your neighbours rally round wanting to help you,girls want to date you, people you've known 4 weeks are lining up to be character witnesses, even the people you robbed!Your grandad voices the only dissent with "you better not do that again... now go and enjoy the celebration son" after you get off.

It was always a bit of a fairytale but it has strayed into pure nonsense now.

Also please PLEASE bring back Brennan! And maybe Angello Rosetta from Home and Away as his brother. They'd make it worth watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Mason is free yay! Didnt think he break it off with kate.

Josh and Imogen are suppose to be twins :confused:

Neighbours star Scott Major has left the soap, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actor, who has played Lucas Fitzgerald since 2008, finished filming last week.

Cast and crew celebrated Major's five-year stint on the show with a farewell party on Friday evening (June 28).

A Neighbours spokesperson confirmed Major's departure to Digital Spy today (July 1). However, with Lucas remaining on screen for some time to come, further details are being kept under wraps at this stage.

It's also currently unclear whether Major's on-screen partner Alin Sumarwata (Vanessa Villante) will be sticking with the programme after his departure.

A show insider commented: "There's a big few months ahead for Lucas. After so many ups and downs with Vanessa, it'll be interesting to see whether the couple get a happy ending or if there's more heartbreak in store."

Since finishing work at Neighbours, Major has flown off for a European holiday. He will be in London later this month to do press and publicity work for Neighbours' British broadcaster Channel 5.

Lucas was introduced to the soap in July 2008 as the edgy younger brother of Daniel Fitzgerald. His major storylines have included a gambling addiction, taking part in illegal street racing and being diagnosed with testicular cancer.

Major has also occasionally gone behind the camera for directing work at Neighbours, which included taking charge of Steph Scully's recent webisodes.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Yay, kate and kyle at last. Much better couple than mason and kate or georgia and kyle.
    Hope they make a go of it now.

Yay wanted that for awhile but don't think it last with mason and Brennan around. They get each other but don't know how Georgia take it! :/

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yay, kate and kyle at last. Much better couple than mason and kate or georgia and kyle.
    Hope they make a go of it now.

Hope we don't have a preggers storyline for Kate now

I much prefer Kyle with Georgia myself

Could Mason be Brad's son?

Could be possible but be bit weird and bit convenient how soon did she meet matt after brad she was heartbroken and brad left her. She married matt. Mason is 18 and the twins imogen and josh are 16 i think so highly doubt it? Could she have met brad secretly again would explain that but them amber is closer in age to the twins so brad was with terese not that long after lauren/lauren had mason.

Who knows im interested how amber and josh get on. Is there hope for mason and kate or she go back to mark?

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    Could be possible but be bit weird and bit convenient how soon did she meet matt after brad she was heartbroken and brad left her. She married matt. Mason is 18 and the twins imogen and josh are 16 i think so highly doubt it? Could she have met brad secretly again would explain that but them amber is closer in age to the twins so brad was with terese not that long after lauren/lauren had mason.

Who knows im interested how amber and josh get on. Is there hope for mason and kate or she go back to mark?

I think Mark is gone for good now

She might go back to sydney to him but she still feels guilty about kyle yet both of them broken up with respective partners at the time not like they cheated but was very soon after.

Vanessa Villante and Lucas Fitzgerald will be shocked when she discovers that she is expecting another baby.

The discovery comes after Lauren Turner (Kate Kendall) jokingly suggests that Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata) could be pregnant as she has become increasingly forgetful.

However, the couple's happiness is overshadowed by financial issues as well as concern that their unborn baby could inherit the same illness as their son Patrick.

Sumarwata said to TV Week : "Vanessa definitely thinks the timing is not swell, given their situation. She was hoping they would be more financially stable before having any more children.

"Lucas can't really believe it when she tells him. He's happy of course, but obviously quite shaken.

"I think Patrick's health plays on their mind a bit. The thought of seeing another child suffer so much is unbearable but the chance of life and happiness drives her."

Deciding to make the best of the situation, Lucas decides he may have to accept Paul's dismal offer on his house, leaving the Turners with no choice but to move out.

Sumarwata said: "Both Vanessa and Lucas are hard-working individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit.

"Vanessa takes this opportunity to leap right into launching her own cupcake business.

"Plus, Lucas will look into more ways to improve his garage and if they continue to be strong for each other and work towards a common goal, they will not only cope, but overcome this."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope we don't have a preggers storyline for Kate now

I much prefer Kyle with Georgia myself

I presume it is a preggers storyline for Kate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Gee_G wrote: »
    I presume it is a preggers storyline for Kate!!

Yes I thought the same myself when I saw the trailer for the next episode :).

On another note is it just me or is Mason the worst actor ever? ! A plank of wood has more expression, he is woeful!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

An interview with Sachin Joab (Ajay Kapoor) about his departure. I though he and Rani had a very low key exit, I wasn't even sure that was there exit.

He doesn't hold back, the Kapoors and Vanessa are all written out and he comments on ethnic diveristy on aussie shows. One thing that surprises me about the aussie soaps is how the casts are nearly always exclusively white even though the country is has a huge mix of nationalities/culture/ethnicities.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s14/neighbours/interviews/a505631/neighbours-sachin-joab-on-low-key-exit-diversity-on-screen-more.html

Caprica wrote: »
    An interview with Sachin Joab (Ajay Kapoor) about his departure. I though he and Rani had a very low key exit, I wasn't even sure that was there exit.

He doesn't hold back, the Kapoors and Vanessa are all written out and he comments on ethnic diveristy on aussie shows. One thing that surprises me about the aussie soaps is how the casts are nearly always exclusively white even though the country is has a huge mix of nationalities/culture/ethnicities.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s14/neighbours/interviews/a505631/neighbours-sachin-joab-on-low-key-exit-diversity-on-screen-more.html

If Vanessa is leaving too hopefully it is with Lucas and Paddy, a nice happy ending

mamakitten wrote: »
    Yes I thought the same myself when I saw the trailer for the next episode :).

On another note is it just me or is Mason the worst actor ever? ! A plank of wood has more expression, he is woeful!

So glad Kate isn't preggers

Robbo gets killed by Hudson supposedly

:eek:

How long more do the UK/Ireland Audience find out who did hit and run?

• Advertisement

doovdela wrote: »
    How long more do the UK/Ireland Audience find out who did hit and run?

Think we'll find out on mon on rte, Tuesday at latest.

That was a cr@p ending to the whodunit. It looked like they wrote the hit and run and then few weeks later decided who would be guilty. Did not make much sense for Hudson to be the guilty one. Think what has been reported about racial cleansing might be right. Chris and Vanessa better look out.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I agree it was a poor ending to the whodunnit storyline, it made no sense that Hudson was responsible for the killing, they built the suspense well but the reveal was dissapointing. Vanessa and Lucas left today for a new life in the country so it was a happy exit, I was kinda expecting Lucas to be the killer.

Jane Hall is returning as Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

The character Mark Brennan is returning...something to do with Kate I guess.

On a different note, I wish they would get rid of the Turners...particularly Amber and Robocop. Josh Willis should go as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Nice to have a bit of eye candy back on Ramsay Street ;-)

Yay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

• Advertisement

Tetra wrote: »

Could be why Mark Brennan returns, a happy exit for Kate

Advertisement