Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Just read that in real life the actor who plays Josh is the son of the actress who played Steph Scully. My mind is officially blown.

Why? They have exactly the same face.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Why? They have exactly the same face.

Yep they are very alike alright. Todays episode really entered the realms of fantasy, do they honestly expect us to believe that Bailey went online for 5 mins and located the missing daughter?? People irl search for years often unsuccessfully to find their birth parents!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

mamakitten wrote: »
    Yep they are very alike alright. Todays episode really entered the realms of fantasy, do they honestly expect us to believe that Bailey went online for 5 mins and located the missing daughter?? People irl search for years often unsuccessfully to find their birth parents!

What will this mean for Amber and Josh?! :)

It's pretty much all fantasy though isn't it? I'm amazed they haven't yet tried to palm us off with the long lost mystery daughter being a current resident of Ramsay Street. It turning out to be Kate or Georgia or the new mechanic would be very "Neighbours".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sheila's daughter Naomi and Toadie have some nice chemistry and Sonya has become a total nosy head wrecker he might stray :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Jesus, poor Kate's happiness was short lived!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭unichick

Kate had become insufferable but went out of it very suddenly. Mark can do better. The shiney make up she used to wear did my head in.

Georgia and Kyle so boring. Just get back together. Not liking Naomi at all. Find the long lost daughter for godsake. Why change your mind Lauren. Stupid storylines lately. Did enjoy Carl's new do though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Dang I didn't realise that Kate actually died I thought she would live through it. Gotta say for a gun shot wound there was v little blood .I rolled my eyes when her last words are I love you

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I didn't expect Kate to die, I thought we were watching her near death experience to start with, really shocked by her exit. I expected her to head of into the sunset with Brennan. I thought it really funny when Laurens/Brad daughter was tracked down in 5 minutes on the internet, turns out not be her but she gives the kids plenty of advice. Not liking the change in Sonia.

Kate's death and funeral was very rushed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Neighbours Fans,

Make sure Neighbours scoops up an award in the Boards 2014 Soap Awards by voting here http://bit.ly/soapawards2014

• Advertisement

OK so just a few things bugging me about neigbbours at the minute....

Since when were Kate and Imogen so close?? The way Imogen is going on you'd swear they were besties!!
    Zeke and his wife are absolutely cringe worthy and she is the worst actress ever!!

Gee_G wrote: »
    OK so just a few things bugging me about neigbbours at the minute....

Since when were Kate and Imogen so close?? The way Imogen is going on you'd swear they were besties!!
    Zeke and his wife are absolutely cringe worthy and she is the worst actress ever!!

They were never friends they clashed over Mason

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They were never friends they clashed over Mason

I thought that... Then I thought I must have missed something! Imogen organizing the memorial service and being chief mourner I really thought I wasgetting forgetful in my old age ;)

Neighbours star Scott McGregor is extending his contract with the soap.

The actor's current deal was due to finish in mid-July, but he has now decided to stick with his role as Mark Brennan beyond that.

Writing on Twitter today (May 13), McGregor told fans: "Happy to say I'll be hangin around Ramsay St for a little while longer!!"

A Neighbours spokesperson also confirmed the news, telling Digital Spy that McGregor has agreed to a longer stay in Erinsborough.

Neighbours star Scott McGregor is extending his contract with the soap.

The actor's current deal was due to finish in mid-July, but he has now decided to stick with his role as Mark Brennan beyond that.

Writing on Twitter today (May 13), McGregor told fans: "Happy to say I'll be hangin around Ramsay St for a little while longer!!"

A Neighbours spokesperson also confirmed the news, telling Digital Spy that McGregor has agreed to a longer stay in Erinsborough.
    I think he should just leave, he's v irritating since his return! And he could bring Imogen with him!;)

Gee_G wrote: »
    I think he should just leave, he's v irritating since his return! And he could bring Imogen with him!;)

I just like to look at him preferably topless and he don't need to speak on screen :p

I just like to look at him preferably topless and he don't need to speak on screen :p

If he didn't speak I'd be happy for him to stay!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Sonya must be the most annoying person in soap history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

The senior constable isnt too hard on the eyes either ;)

I quite like Daniel so far but he do better than Imogen and Amber

• Advertisement

Why does everyone call Mark Brennan, Brennan all the time! Does he not deserve to be called by his first name!

Can't stand Naomi. Who else would get away with wearing such skimpy clothes in the office!

Matt got interesting when he took his clothes off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Sweet baby jesus... the guy who's okaying Mark is the worst actor I think of all time!

rustyzip wrote: »
    Sweet baby jesus... the guy who's okaying Mark is the worst actor I think of all time!

Na Josh is worse :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

ugh I see Libby and her brat are back... I'm guessing they changed the actor again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

See Lou is off again. Seen him on tv once saying he has a deal to work for half yr and takes half yr off. Does lots of charity work on his time off. Good way to live.

How stupid are they all not to realise that Paige is the long lost daughter. Doh.

ugh I see Libby and her brat are back... I'm guessing they changed the actor again?

What was up with the actress who plays Libby, was she medicated or drunk, she seemed all over the place with her lines, reminded me of Kerry Katona

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I'm enjoying Libby being back, tracks down Paul and tells him exactly what she thinks, some things never change. I'm enjoying the Kate murderline story, I thought that the killer would be Brennans ex, instead it's back to Paul's murky past.

I will miss Callum, I hope Sonia and Toadie work things out, not so keen on the Naomi storyline. I really like Eva Morleys acting, she has made Sonia quite a likeable character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

[QUOTE=Caprica;91038332. I really like Eva Morleys acting, she has made Sonia quite a likeable character.[/QUOTE]

I think I must be watching a different programme. I find Sonia the most annoying character on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I think I must be watching a different programme. I find Sonia the most annoying character on it.

Agreed. She's terrible! Just goes around sticking her nose into everything.

Advertisement