Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mark got dumped again? lol....ohhhh but sure I thought himself and you're wan were meant to be, he's always getting dumped lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ms34

I'm late to the game with this one, but did anyone watch the Neighbours vs Time Travel webisodes? I actually enjoyed them in a completely ridiculously bizarre kind of way!

I did, I thought they were gas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Dd and I trying to guess hollys age today. Looked it up and apparently she was born in 2007. Is she actually playing a 10/11 year old now, doing work experience at the hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Ghekko wrote: »
    Dd and I trying to guess hollys age today. Looked it up and apparently she was born in 2007. Is she actually playing a 10/11 year old now, doing work experience at the hospital?

No she's 15 apparently, born Oct 21 , 2002.

From reading up on her she was conceived via one night stand between Karl and Izzy in 2006 and born in 2007. 15 would make more sense though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Ghekko wrote: »
    From reading up on her she was conceived via one night stand between Karl and Izzy in 2006 and born in 2007. 15 would make more sense though.

Sorry, I thought you meant you were wondering what age the actress was! Lucinda Armstrong Hall is 15. I think re Holly, Neighbours have done their usual time travel stuff and brought her back as age 14 or 15 instead of the age she should be according to the programme history. I guess a 15 yr old can have more exciting storylines i.e. drinking alcohol etc, than an 11 yr old. Sure look what they did with the Tanakas and Paul. I watched it way back then and Paul never had any relationship with Kim, it was Scott who was her friend, but it fitted the storyline so they rewrote neighbours history 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

That new found sister of Mark and Aaron's. ........ nails on a blackboard. 😠

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Finn is returning as Elly's sister Bea's boyfriend

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whiny Mark is some gowl!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

If Finn/Patrick was an ugly man she wouldn't be so quick to take fashion orders from him, good looking men can get away with being creeps

• Advertisement

mamakitten wrote: »
    No she's 15 apparently, born Oct 21 , 2002.

born before Karl and Izzy even met

Height of stupidity to go into that container - they almost deserve being locked in. Wouldn't be bothered if Ellie and Bea were left there but don't want to see Susan locked in for long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭tjc28

I have to say I can't stand all the awful shots of Finn/Patrick and the close ups of his smirking face but the whole story line has played out pretty well. The actor playing Gary is very good. Not the usual poor ability we get in Neighbours.

How is Misti still a copper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭Delta2113

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How is Misti still a copper?

She can be a right pain - miss perfect.

Leo falls for Terese while trying to get her back with his daddy Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Delta2113 wrote: »
    She can be a right pain - miss perfect.

Not to mention the fact as a standard patrol woman she seems to have access to files and also does investigations only detectives are allowed to do

Super cop would be sacked if she did half the stuff she does in real life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Is Liz Pippa??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭deisemum

Wellyd wrote: »
    Is Liz Pippa??

Yep.

I hate what they have done with the Dee character, it makes you wonder if the writers were even fans of the show before getting the job, true fans wouldn't mess about with such a famous story like that.
    Here is a video from the location of that scene.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Don't RTÉ usually throw in an hour-long at some point once they've fallen behind by an episode? They didn't show an episode on Friday so are now a day behind Australia and the UK again, but can't see anything on the schedule this week where they try to make up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Maybe I’m not paying close enough attention to neighbours lately but I didn’t see the Cassius secret storyline playing out like this!

Neither did I - thought he might have been Louise's son.

There are some lovely ladies on the show these days, Beatrix is certainly an eyeful, Xanthe, Dipi and of course Amy. Much better than the Home & Away ladies these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I actually think Gary and Amy would make a great couple. They're definitely 2 of my favourite characters, so would be interesting to see what it'd be like if they were in a relationship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I actually think Gary and Amy would make a great couple. They're definitely 2 of my favourite characters, so would be interesting to see what it'd be like if they were in a relationship.

I agree, I really like Therese but never thought she and Gary made a good couple. Think she’s supposed to be with Paul though not Leo. That’s not right.

Why is Chloe covering for Terese and Leo, Terese wanted to fire Chloe when she discovered Leo and Chloe's relationship :confused::mad: Terese cheats on Gary with Paul and now hooks up with Paul's son yet preaches from a high to Lauren about Brad and Ned, hypocrite much

When is Mark Brennan and Mishti aka Miss Marple going to get together, as it seems they will at some stage

When is Mark Brennan and Mishti aka Miss Marple going to get together, as it seems they will at some stage

God, can you even imagine a more boring couple? What a pair of goody two-shoes. At least Ellie is a bit mischievous and fun, Mishti is just the female version of Mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Never thought it been Cas or even to be half brother to Tyler. All adds up now what happened to their Dad and how Pipper was saved. Will it all close in on Cas? He definitely was hiding something. The others are onto him. I hope Gary gets out of the money issue soon though he seems to always find trouble where ever he goes. Bea and Ned make a nice couple bit surprised at Leo and Therese being a couple. Would like to see wedding go ahead or Mishti even if its an arrange marriage of sort.

• Advertisement

Gary agreeing to get 100k for his princess to be a doctor is such a ridiculous notion. She's having seizures and instead of waiting a year to focus on her health and then do that entry test again, she wants to fork out over 300k to go privately to college. I used to like her character but she's such a selfish little brat now. Ya, Leo and Therese are an unlikely couple. Did Cassius definitely drop the confession letter into the letter box?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 newks44

Yes, Cassius did drop his confession to the police into the post box but his mother retrieved it when the postman opened the box to collect the mail. A postman would not be allowed to let this happen in the UK. Are postal regulations different in Australia?

Ah man!
    Mishti's
    leaving next week. That sucks. I like her.

Ah man!
    Mishti's

Won't miss her.

Ah man!
    Mishti's

Yay Yay Yay :D

Ned has Cassius beat up in prison but returning Tyler is blamed

• Advertisement

Terese gave Tyler a hard time when he was dating Piper but nothing to Cassius the real killer :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,000 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That Mark guy is annoying!

Chloe kisses Elly

Nanny Alice is a great character, I have a vague memory of a character like her around 2007, Mary, she locked up Pepper I think, that name may be wrong.

Jim Robinson is to return to Neighbours in a dream sequence.

• Advertisement

The actress who plays Sonya is supposedly leaving or has left, some talk on line she dies as Callum and her sister return

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Sonya is supposedly leaving or has left, some talk on line she dies as Callum and her sister return

Please let it be true

double episodes today and tomorrow

For the first time ever Neighbours is on Christmas Day but only on RTE2 at 1.35PM so set your recording etc.

RTE bounces this show around between RTE1 and RTE2 without any logic and it's shocking the treatment.

Yes i know about RTE Player (let's not start on that) but xmas eve on RTE1 only and then xmas day on RTE2 only - it makes it hard for fans and your series link will not work 100%.

Continuity announcers are another joke -sometimes will flag up say for horse racing on RTE2 and then other times -nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Delta2113 wrote: »
    For the first time ever Neighbours is on Christmas Day but only on RTE2 at 1.35PM so set your recording etc.

RTE bounces this show around between RTE1 and RTE2 without any logic and it's shocking the treatment.

Yes i know about RTE Player (let's not start on that) but xmas eve on RTE1 only and then xmas day on RTE2 only - it makes it hard for fans and your series link will not work 100%.

Continuity announcers are another joke -sometimes will flag up say for horse racing on RTE2 and then other times -nothing.

The show is on twice a day and it has average enough ratings. In fairness, I don't think they treat the show that disgracefully.

I disagree - alot of people wont realise that it's being shown on RTE2 on Christmas day.

No mention from the continuity announcer today. Also why not repeat it tonight on RTE2 instead off the Simpsons.

As I say you need to constantly keep checking schedules as series recording is messed up with RTE sharing it between 2 channels.

I didnt think RTE was showing it on Christmas day - only noticed by accident when I was in the EPG earlier checking out RTE2.

You are getting old if you remember Jim Robinson, I was 6 months old when he died so I don't, I read that Neighbours was nearly a year behind in those days, Jim died in April 1993 and BBC aired it March 1994, now it's 10 hours behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭deisemum

You are getting old if you remember Jim Robinson, I was 6 months old when he died so I don't, I read that Neighbours was nearly a year behind in those days, Jim died in April 1993 and BBC aired it March 1994, now it's 10 hours behind.

I watched it from the beginning and used to watch it in my lunch break at work. Charlene and Scott's wedding was the most watched episode of Neighbours. I was living in the UK at the time and that storyline was huge.

love this comment.
    I'm in my late 30s and remember Jim Robinson clearly. My favourite memory was the time Jim and Doug lost all their gear on a camping trip (as you do in soapland) and had to eat wild mushrooms and had a different sort of trip :)
    I can't get the link to add as I'm on the phone but check it out on youtube.
    I should say I didn't get it when I watched it live (I was ten or eleven) but it always stuck with me as an odd episode and as I got older I got it :)
    I enjoyed his return though. Typical hammy Neighbours. Jim in a Christmas bauble, brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

• Advertisement
Advertisement