Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt Wilson has been cast in the role of Aaron Brennan, who is the middle brother of established regulars Mark and Tyler

soaps-neighbours-matt-wilson-aaron-brennan.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Matt Wilson has been cast in the role of Aaron Brennan, who is the middle brother of established regulars Mark and Tyler

soaps-neighbours-matt-wilson-aaron-brennan.jpg

There's 3 others joining the main cast and
    Georgia
    is leaving...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

There's 3 others joining the main cast and
    Georgia
    is leaving...
    Kyle
    is leaving too so I assume they'll leave together. Or at least I hope so. Hate it when one half of an established couple leaves a month or so before the other one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kyle
    is leaving too so I assume they'll leave together. Or at least I hope so. Hate it when one half of an established couple leaves a month or so before the other one.

Well
    Georgia
    is leaving in Australia this week, and as far as I know
    Kyle
    is in it for the rest of the year. But I could be wrong.

Well
    Georgia
    is leaving in Australia this week, and as far as I know
    Kyle
    is in it for the rest of the year. But I could be wrong.

Oh, I've only been dipping in and out of it lately at RTE pace. Are
    Kyle and Georgia
    not together anymore?

• Advertisement

Oh, I've only been dipping in and out of it lately at RTE pace. Are
    Kyle and Georgia
    not together anymore?
    They are, but Georgia's exit storyline has to do with her mother having cancer and they hear of a cure in Germany, so head off. I think Kyle will end up staying behind, but don't know if they'll split up or not. As of now, they're still togehter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

soaps-neighbours-new-faces.jpg

16-year-old Felix Mallard will be reprising his role as Libby Kennedy's son Ben Kirk.

Former Packed to the Rafters star Zoe Cramond has landed the part of Amy Robinson, the long-lost daughter of Paul Robinson.

Amy will be arriving in Erinsborough with her son Jimmy - played by 10-year-old TV newcomer Darcy Tadich.

Matt Wilson has been cast in the role of Aaron Brennan, who is the middle brother of established regulars Mark and Tyler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

So annoying the way they are involving Paige in the car theft storyline. As if you would just go along with handing over money or been ordered into taking a job at the garage. Surely she could have gone to Mark straight away.

I wish Brad and Therese would f*ck off, two useless annoying characters

I think Josh will be Amber's baby daddy leading to Imogen finally getting with Daniel

I wish Brad and Therese would f*ck off, two useless annoying characters

I really like both of them. Brad, Therese, Lauren, Kyle, Naomi, Paul and Karl are my favourites.

• Advertisement

I really like both of them. Brad, Therese, Lauren, Kyle, Naomi, Paul and Karl are my favourites.

I hate this Brad and hope he isn't paired with Lauren who I like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Josh is the daddy

I hate everything about this rehashed storyline.

Josh is the daddy

I hate everything about this rehashed storyline.

I know we're supposed to love
    Daniel and Amber because they're meant to be the new Scott and Charlene
    but they're probably my least favourite characters... I'd throw
    Josh
    into that worst characters mix as well actually... At least if they're all in the storyline together, they're not ruining other people's storylines for awhile...

Josh
    into that worst characters mix as well actually... At least if they're all in the storyline together, they're not ruining other people's storylines for awhile...

Can't argue with that^

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PawneeRanger

Josh

Completely agree. I find
    Daniel
    to be particularly unbearable.
    The sooner
    Amber leaves (hopefully with Drippy Dan in tow) the better

Completely agree. I find
    Daniel
    to be particularly unbearable.
    The sooner
    Amber leaves (hopefully with Drippy Dan in tow) the better

Please somehow make
    Josh go with them...I think I'd actually choose Daniel staying over him (but take them both!)

Morgana O'Reilly who plays Naomi is pregnant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

So they were planning Paige's 21st on today's episode. I'm so confused with all the ages of these characters! Like how old is Mason supposed to be? And Amber? And Bailey? I know Lauren had her young but I'm so confused!

Wellyd wrote: »
    So they were planning Paige's 21st on today's episode. I'm so confused with all the ages of these characters! Like how old is Mason supposed to be? And Amber? And Bailey? I know Lauren had her young but I'm so confused!

Well, I vaguely remember an 18th birthday party for Amber.

Wellyd wrote: »

Well they definitely f**cked up Paige and Mason anyway, because supposedly Mason is 7 months younger than Paige unless my information is wrong - so unless they introduce a storyline where Lauren has a magical womb in which she can conceive a second child while already heavily pregnant with the first, they've just expected us not to notice...

Amber is at most a year younger than Mason. She should be 19 at the moment, and then there's a bit of a bigger gap before Bailey comes along - he's probably about 17 now.

• Advertisement

It's surely not a year since Ambers 18th so Mason could be 19 going on 20. She met Matt and married fairly fast after having Paige.
    On the other hand, wasn't Brad married to someone else when he met Therese? He was a fast mover given they have a daughter abroad older than the twins, who are also 18. Or maybe I have that confused??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

soaps-neighbours-tyler-brennan-aaron-brennan.jpg

206806.jpg

Ah Beth, remember that time she was in a music video with Patrick from Hollyoaks... :D

Paige is being such a dope. How can this girl who is so feisty in some ways be such an idiot now, getting involved in Tyler's criminal activity? Today's episode where Jayden asked to be more than friends was cringeworthy. And all this stemming from her not wanting anyone to know that Bailey went for a joyride. Ridiculous storyline!

Ghekko wrote: »
    It's surely not a year since Ambers 18th so Mason could be 19 going on 20. She met Matt and married fairly fast after having Paige.
    On the other hand, wasn't Brad married to someone else when he met Therese? He was a fast mover given they have a daughter abroad older than the twins, who are also 18. Or maybe I have that confused??

And what age is Ned supposed to be? He can't be older than Paige if Lauren got pregnant before Brad married Beth. So Paige and Ned were born in 1994 and and the twins were born in 1996. So between 1994 to 1996 Brad met Therese, left his wife and infant son and he and Therese had gone through two pregnancies.

And what age is Ned supposed to be? He can't be older than Paige if Lauren got pregnant before Brad married Beth. So Paige and Ned were born in 1994 and and the twins were born in 1996. So between 1994 to 1996 Brad met Therese, left his wife and infant son and he and Therese had gone through two pregnancies.

I have completely missed out on Ned, but given Therese mentioning Brads other 'children' today when talking to Daniel, that now makes sense. Still doesn't make sense how they all fit in to such a short time frame. :confused:

Ok, so just figured out that Piper is younger than Josh and Imogen. Lauren went off pregnant and Beth was pregnant and had Ned the same year as Paige was born. Fair play to Brad for spreading himself around like that! 3 women and 5 kids from 1994 - 1998 :)

Ok, so just figured out that Piper is younger than Josh and Imogen. Lauren went off pregnant and Beth was pregnant and had Ned the same year as Paige was born. Fair play to Brad for spreading himself around like that! 3 women and 5 kids from 1994 - 1998 :)

Ah, at least that makes a bit more sense. I always assumed that 'studying in Canada' meant university.

• Advertisement

I thought Piper was older than the twins

Advertisement