Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Piper was older than the twins

I did too, but reading online after Ghekko's post it seems she's two years younger than them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

?format=750w

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Morgana O'Reilly who plays Naomi is pregnant

I thought so!!!

A lot of loose tops lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Delta2113 wrote: »
    ?format=750w

:(

Could've brought back any of the other Scully's and I would've been ecstatic, but they ruined Steph as a character a long long time ago. She was great when she first arrived, but once Max Hoyland left she just got boring and they desperately tried to fit her in to the show somewhere.

Guess that means were not getting rid of Josh anytime soon either (since the actor is her son).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Wasn't she last seen stealing a baby? After she had killed a guy and done a brief stint in the pokey? How can they even bring her back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Steph back to see Toadie, who else can she visit, don't understand why she is returning tbh

Neighbours producer Jason Herbison added: "Steph left Erinsborough under dramatic circumstances, after she was arrested for stealing Lucas and Vanessa’s baby. Her return to Ramsay Street will be explosive and her presence will divide the residents. It's wonderful having Carla back on set permanently, she is the consummate professional."

Carla's return as Steph will air on Eleven in Australia in mid-October.

So Josh and Amber aren't going to America, now?

Damn it. Thought we were getting rid of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

So Josh and Amber aren't going to America, now?

Damn it. Thought we were getting rid of them.

My thoughts exactly! They are driving me insane. I really hoped we'd be soon waving them off, never to return again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I see it's the Sonya show again.

I know nothing of legal stuff, but would Naomi even be liable? It's not like someone was in the bouncy castle or it flew off and hurt someone. Toadie jumped at it, not to get away from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭PawneeRanger

I know nothing of legal stuff, but would Naomi even be liable? It's not like someone was in the bouncy castle or it flew off and hurt someone. Toadie jumped at it, not to get away from it.

Naomi had the bouncy castle moved by someone other than the company that set it up. This would void any liability the company would have over it being incorrectly installed...in this case the castle wasn't properly tied down.

Anyone else watching at the Australian pace? The
    Georgia and Kyle storyline
    is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Anyone else watching at the Australian pace? The
    Georgia and Kyle storyline
    is ridiculous.

Yeah, but at least
    she's gone now. Good riddance.
    I'm looking forward to Tuesday's episode in Australia as
    it's their first three-hander episode. Only Lauren, Brad and Therese will be in it. I always love those types of episodes in UK soaps - something EastEnders in particular does very well.

Jarrod did nothing to deserve this? He made a flying leap at something knowing he had a bullet in his spine.

Jarrod did nothing to deserve this? He made a flying leap at something knowing he had a bullet in his spine.

He thought his child was in danger - it wasn't like he just did it for the craic.

He thought his child was in danger - it wasn't like he just did it for the craic.

I know he had a reason - I just think they're making it out like the bouncy castle dislodged with him in it, or flew off and knocked him over. He decided to make the jump at it. It's hardly Naomi's fault he didn't know where his kid was.

I think Naomi was reckless and there could have been a disaster if someone really had been in the bouncy castle. I just don't think she's directly responsible for Toadie's actions too. I think Naomi doing everything she can and the Rebecchi's not suing is the best avenue, glad they decided on that route.

Aussie Pace

It was great
    to have Stonefish back for Toadie's 20th Anniversary episode. The fundraiser was a good storyline to mark the celebrations. Can't believe it's been 20 years though - I remember when Toadie first rocked up in Erinsbourough.

I thought the three-hander was done quite well. Although, am I supposed to have sympathy for serial cheater Brad?

• Advertisement

I thought the three-hander was done quite well. Although, am I supposed to have sympathy for serial cheater Brad?

I wish Brad was killed off instead of Matt

I liked the 3 hand episode too, feel sorry for Terese, Rebekah Elmaloglou played her very well in that episode especially

I actually like Brad as a character. Also himself and Lauren make a much better couple than Brad and Terese or Lauren and Matt ever did to be fair. I reckon Terese and Paul will eventually get together at some point - seems to be on the cards...

I actually like Brad as a character. Also himself and Lauren make a much better couple than Brad and Terese or Lauren and Matt ever did to be fair. I reckon Terese and Paul will eventually get together at some point - seems to be on the cards...

I think this Brad looks too young for Lauren, more a match for Paige :p

I liked Lauren and Matt and it looks Brad was and is always in Lauren's heart, the love of her life, poor dead Matt no respect for him

I think Lauren feelings for Brad are more than him for her, he likes the attention, an ego boost

I hope Terese is out for revenge and makes them suffer

Like father, like son...I find Josh to be the biggest asshole on the show right now.

LOL at Stonefish calling little Nell Jellyfish, wish he was around for longer

Georgia's return and break up from Kyle was so out of character for her, why couldn't she have stayed in Germany to help her sick mother until Kyle leaves also :mad:

I liked the scene when Karl ran over to confront Mark's Father and this was the day after the episode with just 3 characters in it.

The Erinsborough Drone was a bit silly.

Why is Josh and Piper not angry with Lauren and Brad, poor Terese only Imogen on her side and she is the innocent party

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭easygoing1982

Vanessa,Lucas and Steph are back in town

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Josh and Piper not angry with Lauren and Brad, poor Terese only Imogen on her side and she is the innocent party

Bleeding heart liberals, free love and open relations, it is what they practice :P

• Advertisement

Paige is so pushy, you could see Amber don't want Brad at her house but caves for Lauren and Paige, Amber is missing her dad Matt, remember him Lauren your husband who died :mad:

Advertisement