Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Neighbours: Who Dies? - Monday April 4 10PM only on Channel 5.

RTE are not showing this from my information so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Was it not advertised at the end of today's episode on rte 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Delta2113 wrote: »

Of course they arent going to skip an episode!

It's not even being shown in Australia - it has graphic scenes which is why it has to be shown after the 'watershed' on Channel 5.

It looks like they are showing this one hour episode on Tuesday in Australia 6.30pm-7.30pm. I wonder will it be edited because Channel 5 are saying it contains graphic scenes.

I wonder is this one hour being given 2 episode number's eg. 7337,7338??

I'll try and update here with any more information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Doug, Josh, Kyle, Tom and Tyler all rumoured to die

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Watching the hour special, and OMG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

@RobertKK - where are you watching the hour long episode?

Mugatuu wrote: »
    @RobertKK - where are you watching the hour long episode?

thats a bit of a creepy question!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

It was on Channel 5. It's on channel 5 +1 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

thats a bit of a creepy question!! :D

Oops! I should have phrased that question better! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

So is today's episode part of the hotel horror or was there a more intense version showing more of the drama. In bits after watching today's episode! Not sure I can face tomorrow's now. My 4 year old will think I'm nuts if he catches me crying : (

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'll keep this spoilered because I know Ireland, UK & Aus are all within 48 hours of each other so not everyone will have seen it yet, but that hour-long episode that aired in Australia today got me right in the feels.
    Josh was never one of my favourites, but I had warmed to him a lot more recently, so his death was quite emotional - I think everyone involved did a great job with that. And Sarah Beaumont is back!!! For anyone who wasn't watching during the 90s, Sarah was the first woman Karl had an affair with in the show and she was a very popular character at the time - I'm gonna make the prediction that the lad who saved Paige is Sarah and Karl's son who Karl possibly knew nothing about (they'll have to be creative in explaining that one, but wouldn't be surprised if its what happens. A lot of characters still unaccounted for - Doug, Toadie, Aaron, Xanthe & Ben (not a chance he's actually at the library), Georgia, Tom, Julie, Nene etc.
    so it should be a very eventful week.

Mugatuu wrote: »
    Oops! I should have phrased that question better! :D

possibly should have!! Anyway any plans for the weekend...........:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

By the way, has anybody been watching Neighbourshood on YouTube? It started last month and it's a bit of craic - I'm really enjoying it. If you remember Scott "Stingray" Timmins, you'll especially love it. #BringBackStingray

Just as a spoiler warning, don't watch Episode 5 of Neighbourshood until after Wednesday's (tomorrow's) RTÉ episode, if you haven't already seen it via Aus or the UK, because it gives away the first casualty of Hotel Horror Week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭roshje

RobertKK wrote: »
    Watching the hour special, and OMG.

RTE hour long special was about 22 minutes:rolleyes:They cut some bits out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I watched today's episode on RTE and then watched the Channel 5 special on their website...wow emotive stuff.

Everyone should try and access the special if they can.
    And I don't even like Josh

Basically Channel 5 repeated episode 7336 with some chart music inserted and then showed the extra footage yesterday at 10pm.

In Australia today - Tuesday they showed the extra footage and then episode 7337.

RTE had 7336 today and no extra footage.

I found
    Josh's death
    very dragged on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I found
    Josh's death
    very dragged on

Cheers for the spoiler

• Advertisement

what else was in the hour long episode??

Wellyd wrote: »
    Cheers for the spoiler

Sorry I thought it aired everywhere already

- Mainly Josh stuff and kyle lift stuff -Karl and Paul arguing.

Would love to know was RTE offered the extra footage.

Some Neighbours crew on Family Feud in Australia the other night.

AS_NBPR_03.jpg

- Mainly Josh stuff and kyle lift stuff -Karl and Paul arguing.

Would love to know was RTE offered the extra footage.

Well there was plenty of that in the episode anyway. I actually liked the fast speed of the RTE episode. It conveyed the panic and the sense of hopelessness to Josh's situation. Not sure what else they needed to do with it?

why couldnt they just show half the episode today and other half tomorrow? Am I missing something here??

It seems the hour-long episode has caused a bit of confusion.

Channel Eleven (AU) showed 7336 yesterday and today showed an hour long 7337.

The Channel 5 episode last night was 7336 & 7337(a). They showed 7337(b) today.

Tomorrow Channel Eleven and Channel 5 will both show 7338 as usual.

From what I gather RTÉ today showed a heavily edited version of 7336 & 7337(a) cutting out approximately 20 minutes of footage, and tomorrow will show 7337(b). Thursday on RTÉ will have 7338 and as usual will be a day behind AU/UK.

all i want to know is what did I miss!!

It would be nice if the producers,editor's or whoever could come out and compare both one hour airings but personally I think my description is the most accurate.

A lot of people complaining about the first half on Channel 5 from last night -basically a repeat with badly edited chart music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

God, these script writers aren't big on imagination are they? How many explosions have happened within this tiny radius there now? Surely 2 or 3 explosions ago they'd have seen fit to hire a full time maintenance man in the hotel and the residents of Ramsey Street would've become a bit nervous of lifts.
    I'm definitely staying at Paul & Steph's motel when I next visit Erinsborough...

Also I'm quite glad they didn't go in for an hour of the long goodbye to you know who. Who wants to drag that stuff out for an hr when they're eating their dinner in front of the tv after a hard day?

I liked how they waltzed in
    josh's replacement before he'd even departed this mortail coil.
    I'm going to bet that was Ned but that Paige will have fallen for him before realising he's her half brother!
    Or maybe I've just seen too many soaps... :)

Advertisement