Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I liked how they waltzed in
    josh's replacement before he'd even departed this mortail coil.
    I'm going to bet that was Ned but that Paige will have fallen for him before realising he's her half brother!
    Or maybe I've just seen too many soaps... :)

If I hadn't already seen a picture of the guy playing
    Ned
    before this week, I probably would've thought the same. He is rocking up to Erinsborough at some point in the next few episodes though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If I hadn't already seen a picture of the guy playing
    Ned
    before this week, I probably would've thought the same. He is rocking up to Erinsborough at some point in the next few episodes though.

Oh interesting, a twist! Neighbours actually going to surprise me then. You always know when they mention
    a distant relation
    that they're on their way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

How many buildings has
    Toadie
    been trapped perilously in now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

OK, I've made my mind up. I'm not moving to Erinsborough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

How many buildings has
    Toadie
    been trapped perilously in now?

That depends whether or not you count the
    Bouncing Castle
    ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Poor Brad

That depends whether or not you count the
    Bouncing Castle
    ? ;)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ned is hot

I was saddened more by Doug's death than Josh and Imogen is more worried about
    Daniel than her family and losing her brother, same with Paige worried for a stranger

Is Sarah dying, I forgot her sister Catherine is married to Karl and Susan's son Mal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

I had no clue why she would have been visiting Mal and Catherine. Thanks for clearing that up. If she was dying why would she bother coming back to tell Karl? Any chance she had a baby with him and never told him?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Ghekko wrote: »
    I had no clue why she would have been visiting Mal and Catherine. Thanks for clearing that up. If she was dying why would she bother coming back to tell Karl? Any chance she had a baby with him and never told him?

I thought they did have a baby. Is that not who Karl is always away visiting? Or did he have a baby with someone else he had an affair with?

• Advertisement

She was Izzy - the daughter, Holly, was over from UK to visit last year.

Karl with all the young ones, the dirty doctor stud, poor Susan always worrying he will cheat so not best her talking to Lauren about it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

2 Episodes today. Anyone know why?

Delta2113 wrote: »
    2 Episodes today. Anyone know why?

Home and Away dropped. .....................Ah no, may be to do with Punchestown next week

RTE now same day as Australia and U.K. I wonder did Channel 5 give them permission as they always held the European Premiere rights?

Maybe this is a temporary thing - I hope not. Weird they picked a Tuesday to catch up but I suppose they had to pick some day.

It's a 'game changer' if they stick with this.

I would love to see Home & Away catch up on RTE and Channel 5 but it's a bigger task than Neighbours was in order to catch up.

Jaysus, two more leaving already - granted they're not major losses, but there'll be no one left apart from Paul, Toadie and the Kennedys if they keep going at this rate.

Paige and her John Doe so bloody annoying

Delta2113 wrote: »
    RTE now same day as Australia and U.K. I wonder did Channel 5 give them permission as they always held the European Premiere rights?

Maybe this is a temporary thing - I hope not. Weird they picked a Tuesday to catch up but I suppose they had to pick some day.

It's a 'game changer' if they stick with this.

I would love to see Home & Away catch up on RTE and Channel 5 but it's a bigger task than Neighbours was in order to catch up.

Would it have something to do with the time of the RTÉ ONE airing? It's now at 2pm (didn't it used to be earlier? I watch online, so can't be sure) and the Channel Five airing is at 1.45pm, so they are still airing it first. Most Irish households don't have Channel 5, so maybe changing the time of the RTÉ ONE airing was a compromise Channel 5 would be happy with. Good news if it is permanent - looks that way going by the listing for the next week anyway. Set up my series link on the Sky Box - if it's on the same day in Ireland as Australia and UK, I'll gladly start watching legally.

They didnt wait long to erect Josh's headstone. And as for putting the entire family's names on it - is that something people ever do? Doubt Ned is impressed given they left his name off it.

Ghekko wrote: »
    They didnt wait long to erect Josh's headstone. And as for putting the entire family's names on it - is that something people ever do? Doubt Ned is impressed given they left his name off it.

I was watching this episode right after I had watched Fear The Walking Dead, so when they cut to that headstone before seeing Imogen and Daniel there, for a split second I though, "Oh sh*t, they're gonna do Zombie Josh!" :D

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Paige and her John Doe so bloody annoying

She's a dose. Saying how he is a brilliant handy man after he managed to drill 2 screws into a worktop. He must surely have a masters in engineering so! Delighted that she is jealous now that he is pals with Amy.

Was Ned looking crushingly at Lauren :eek:

Can someone just confirm this for me. I haven't really been watching lately.

Brad and Theresa have/had two kids, Josh and Imogen. But Brad also got Lauren pregnant when they were younger, and that's Paige, but he also has another son, Ned, who he had with Natalie Imbruglia in or around the same time Lauren had Paige?

Can someone just confirm this for me. I haven't really been watching lately.

Brad and Theresa have/had two kids, Josh and Imogen. But Brad also got Lauren pregnant when they were younger, and that's Paige, but he also has another son, Ned, who he had with Natalie Imbruglia in or around the same time Lauren had Paige?

I think Paige should be the oldest as Lauren left pregnant from her affair with Brad, who himself left with Beth whom he married and then had Ned with, then Brad got with Terese and had twins Josh and Imogen and then Piper

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Paige should be the oldest as Lauren left pregnant from her affair with Brad, who himself left with Beth whom he married and then had Ned with, then Brad got with Terese and had twins Josh and Imogen and then Piper

Blimey. I didn't even know there was a Piper. It was just Josh and Imogen came into it the same time as Brad and Theresa, wasn't it?

Blimey. I didn't even know there was a Piper. It was just Josh and Imogen came into it the same time as Brad and Theresa, wasn't it?

Yes Piper the youngest was in Canada

I think there's only about six months or less between Paige and Ned.

Paige had her 21st in June 2015, Ned is supposed to have been born in the last few months of 1994.

EDIT: Then Mason was born a couple of months later in Feb 1995 and the twins the following year in May.

Between them both, they were certainly busy for a couple of years.

2d154c87b6382b4c0560e077bc85dd0d?width=650

Jodi%20and%20Mark.jpg?h=1125&w=1500

• Advertisement

eh, what is the relevance of those photos, if you dont mind me asking! Is it you??

Advertisement