Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

Anyone watch today’s? What the actual f?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It’s so ridiculous. They need to get rid of Dee/Karen/Andrea/Andie and that awful mother ASAP. Worst ‘actors’ I’ve seen in it in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jason Donovan's daughter is joining as Paul's grand daughter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭tjc28

Blitzed through this weeks episodes last night and yeah I'm with you. This story is beyond ridiculous. The writers have been digging a hole with this for a while now and it looks like we're stuck with it for a few weeks yet. It's painfully bad, totally ruined the great Toadie and Dee storyline from years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    It’s so ridiculous. They need to get rid of Dee/Karen/Andrea/Andie and that awful mother ASAP. Worst ‘actors’ I’ve seen in it in a long time.

Kerry Armstrong (awful mother) is a very good actress but even she can't work miracles and can only go with script provided.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Imagine a grown woman keeping a journal and then just leaving it hanging around with all her deepest feelings, thoughts and desires written in it.

Chloe back into Elly again, where does Pierce now fit in :confused::rolleyes:

Goodbye to the very very annoying Bea. Bring Finn with you, how f*cking ridiculous was that stupid scene. And leaving their clothes and shoes on the floor.

Is there something a bit odd about how Chloe casually brings up her Huntington's every so often? There's something uncomfortable about it.

Neighbours has revealed that Roxy Willis will be Mark Brennan's next love interest.

The pair embark on a steamy fling next week, giving Mark the chance to move on from his failed marriage with some no-strings fun.

Roxy (Zima Anderson) initially gets angry with Mark next week when she spots him celebrating his birthday at the Back Lane Bar.

Childish Roxy berates Mark for partying when he should be busy solving the case of Leo Tanaka's missing money, which has been stolen by a conwoman.

Roxy crosses the line by deliberately pouring a drink over the crotch of Mark's trousers as revenge. Despite this, by the end of the evening, they give into temptation back at Mark's place.

The full story of Mark and Roxy's hook-up will be shown in a series of flashbacks in the following episode.

Mark eventually asks Roxy for her discretion as he wants to keep their passionate encounter as a one-off, but it's not long before she manages to seduce him again. Could this become a longer-term relationship?

News of Mark's romance follows the recent announcement that he'll be bowing out of the show in a future storyline.

Scott McGregor's departure from the role was confirmed at the start of the month, with show bosses promising to keep the door open for a future return.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I would love to spend 15 minutes with Zima Anderson, I bet she is filthy skank in reality.

Is Gary really seen as a catch, first by Paul's daughter and now Paul's ex wives :rolleyes:

I would love to spend 15 minutes with Zima Anderson, I bet she is filthy skank in reality.

Look at the answer she gives here on how easy it is to transition to playing her starting at 0:33

https://www.facebook.com/neighboursuk/videos/zima-anderson-aka-roxy-willis-joins-the-neighbours-cast/1395306063944343/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This avalanche story line might be more believable if it was a month or two later in Switzerland

RobertKK wrote: »
    This avalanche story line might be more believable if it was a month or two later in Switzerland

He will come back and take the baby with everyone believing him dead

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He will come back and take the baby with everyone believing him dead

Ooooh that would be interesting..did you make that up Liz or is it true?

Ooooh that would be interesting..did you make that up Liz or is it true?

Just speculation that Shaun and his mother are working together to get the baby

I don't think he is really dead

Harlow and her friends performing a seance where a teacher was murdered. Does she not know the teacher, Kate, was her first cousin once removed? I’d love Paul to find out what she was up to.

Erinsborough High has been specially commissioned by Neighbours' British broadcaster Channel 5 for its on-demand service My5. It will be uploaded at 00.01 on Monday, November 11, with all five episodes available to watch straight away as a box-set. Irish fans have the same release date on the RTÉ Player.

• Advertisement

Now Gary scores with Paul's sort of daughter in law, always someone connected to Paul

Who would actually want to eat in Karl's tram? It reminds me of a dirty old bus.

Who would actually want to eat in Karl's tram? It reminds me of a dirty old bus.

- I would or even better on the moving tram restaurant in Melbourne.

Just to let people know that Neighbours is on RTE2 on Christmas Day at 12.50PM. The continuity announcer earlier tonight after the episode was telling viewers the next episode was on January 2 -completely wrong off course.

Last Friday's announcement was also wrong. Total bunch off amateurs. Could easily have shown more episodes recently instead off Simpsons repeats.

Terrible treatment off a near 35 year old show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Seems like RTE showed an episode out of order

paulie21 wrote: »
    Seems like RTE showed an episode out of order

So apparently RTE have shown an episode every day since Christmas even though there was supposed to be no Neighbours on New Year's Eve.

RTE Player's latest episode is now a day ahead of Channel 5 and ahead of the 10 Peach Network.

Look at 10 Peach schedule (I know it says today, but this is the listing for Friday 3rd January).

https://www.ontvtonight.com/au/guide/listings/programme?cid=1965&sid=122400&dt=2020-01-03+08%3A00%3A00

This is the episode for January 2nd, that should have been on RTE today:

Idiots lol. :pac:

RTE did not show any episode on New Years Eve which was correct.They showed Thursday's episode on Wednesday and Wednesday episode on Thursday and then on Friday they showed Wednesday episode again (You couldn't make this stuff up).

They basically did not show episode 8269 which should have been on Friday. I suspect on Monday they will just show episode 8270.

Continuity announcers are constantly giving out wrong information and now this - woeful and very unprofessional.

That's gas. I feel bad for the people who were watching it on RTE but that is too funny.

Would you believe episode 8270 is already up on RTE player? That's what made me think RTE showed an episode every day - because there's a new episode on RTE player every day since Christmas and I figured they automatically got put up after broadcast. Obviously this is totally unauthorized and illegal. It would be like if RTE started playing Eastenders an episode ahead of the BBC.

https://www.rte.ie/player/series/neighbours/SI0000001187?epguid=AQ000262705

At least with the airing once it's aired they can't take it back. It seems noone at RTE has even noticed something's amiss on RTE player.

For the episode info where they're meant to put what happened, it's now just "Aussie soap, charting the lives and loves of the good folk of Erinsborough." it's like someone just said "ah screw it".

Imagine someone in RTE going through the Neighbours files all confused about which one is supposed to air and go on RTE player. You had one job! :P :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity I looked at the RTE listings and according to that they showed episode 8271 yesterday (Friday). :rolleyes:

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/listings/television/#!

This might sound far fetched but Channel 5,10 Peach and or Fremantle could bring a legal case against RTE for this.

Ah sure even if that happens the taxpayer can pay. RTE want a higher Tv licence fee yet act like total amateurs.

• Advertisement

RTE showed episode 8269 on Tv today but went ahead with another episode on the RTE Player. They still have an episode listed for new Years Eve when none was shown.

Advertisement