Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Delta2113 wrote: »
    RTE showed episode 8269 on Tv today but went ahead with another episode on the RTE Player. They still have an episode listed for new Years Eve when none was shown.

If you click on Friday on the player they've updated it with a thumbnail of Hendrix about to open a blue box which is 8271, ie. the one they have up for today. So RTE tv are one episode behind and RTE player one episode ahead. I wonder how long this will go on for. :rolleyes:

Ah they finally fixed the RTE player and now it's one episode behind, just like I assume RTE 1. Not sure when they're going to make up the extra episode, maybe they'll have "a special treat for Neighbours fans" one day with a double episode.

They may be as well off to just skip an episode. It's been kind of boring the past few episodes anyway - Elly and Finn tension, Robert meeting with Paul/Harlow again... it's missing a bit of a spark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Fair play to the Neighbours team for including a scene acknowledging firefighters and volunteers, with Sheila Canning (Colette Mann), David Tanaka (Takaya Honda) and Aaron Brennan (Matt Wilson) discussing the bushfires and a fundraiser auction.

It is the first time Neighbours has reflected a real life emergency in this way.

The scene was filmed on Monday when the cast and crew returned from their production break and dropped into Thursday’s episode (Friday on RTE - I wonder will they have the extra scene).

It was actually Wednesday episode in Australia. RTE did not screen the extra scene as far as I can tell - well I watched all the episodes so it was only 10 Peach, Channel 5 and maybe in New Zealand and others.

RTE have difficulty actually showing Neighbours in sequence in fairness.

Another continuity error from RTE2 talking about Bella in Home & Away when introducing Neighbours on Friday at 6PM.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Jodi Gordon hasn't aged much, she looked 40 when she was 23 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Jodi Gordon hasn't aged much, she looked 40 when she was 23 too.

You can still see all the coke didn't help tho

She spent years after home and away banging drug dealers the highlight being found hiding under a bed during a police raid of one's house

The one Bonnie Anderson that plays her sister was in court for lying to police too recently to protect a drug dealing bf

Very bright girls obviously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

You know that Shane may be better telling Dipi not to bother coming back she's a right wagon

You can still see all the coke didn't help tho

She spent years after home and away banging drug dealers the highlight being found hiding under a bed during a police raid of one's house

The one Bonnie Anderson that plays her sister was in court for lying to police too recently to protect a drug dealing bf

Very bright girls obviously

She left Home & Away shortly after it, I could see them recasting Martha soon in it.

Her sister has glow in the dark teeth.

Love dolls are a growing market, I have researched them and they are very realistic. I would buy one if there wasn't a stigma against them. When you die your reputation would be ruined as your relatives would find the doll in your house. I will just have to make do with Virtual Reality goggles.

www.lovedoll.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,292 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Finn's dark evil side returns, expect deaths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Finn's dark evil side returns, expect deaths

I hope Bea is the first to go, most annoying character ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

368100 wrote: »

Her poor face is going to do some serious over acting now, the frown will be a permanent feature,

And Chloe and Elly too
    Jodi is leaving

Most boring episode today, hurry up Finn and start a killing rampage.

The Mark and Lucy ‘love story’ is so cringeworthy, awful actors the pair of them. The promo for the big special week looks promising though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    The Mark and Lucy ‘love story’ is so cringeworthy, awful actors the pair of them. The promo for the big special week looks promising though.

Intrigued as to what will happen next week. More intrigued as to what they used the paper punch for - The ruler I can hazard a guess :D

I'm not so keen on the extra episodes at 10pm thing, I'd rather they just kept them at the normal time but make sure they're good.

I think Finn turned into somewhat a decent character despite everything and would rather he be around a while longer. I also hope what he does makes some sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Are RTE a day behind Aus and UK? Thought they were same day at one stage?

Only started watching again last week in order to join in for the 35th shennanigans, but I watch on 10play (Aus player) as RTE player does my head in, but just looked at the schedule for RTE out of curiosity to see how they were handling the extra episodes. Just don't want to post anything about episodes until RTE have aired them though.

Gary or Kyle to die? Elly or Bea to die? Not sure who else, maybe Chloe or Mark?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Do you think they might cop out and kill off people like Prue, Mark Gottlieb, or Jack that people really won't give much of a sh*t about either way?

I'd rather they kill off one of the more major characters. We already know
    Elly
    is leaving anyway, so would be a cop out if they were one of the deaths, same with
    Finn
    . I'd definitely like
    Bea
    to be one of the deaths as I really can't stand them. I worry
    Gary
    could very likely be one of the ones to die and I don't really want to see that happen, but they're probably the most expendable main cast member - likeable and has been in it for a good while, but also not one of the longer serving fan favourites. I also think
    Mark Brennan
    could be a goner for good, but would much rather see
    Ned
    knocked off instead of
    Gary
    or
    Brennan
    , although since
    Ned
    doesn't seem to be a part of proceedings this week, that's just wishful thinking.

I'd put money on
    Karl
    Susan
    Toadie
    Paul
    Terese
    , and
    Sheila
    all being completely safe and probably still going strong by the time the 40th rolls around.

Anyone else do a little cheer when Finn pushed Bea into the hole?

Anyone else do a little cheer when Finn pushed Bea into the hole?

It's funny how unlikable she is, I thought I was on my own thinking it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭tjc28

I'm a few days behind but i see there's a normal neighbours and a neighbours end game on each day. Am I to watch one after the other or are the end game episodes seperate.
    seems likea stupid question reading it back.

tjc28 wrote: »
    I'm a few days behind but i see there's a normal neighbours and a neighbours end game on each day. Am I to watch one after the other or are the end game episodes seperate.
    seems likea stupid question reading it back.

Watch them one after the other. They run together.

How did Denise Van Outen do west end when she's such a woeful actress.....shes so bad it's comical

How did Denise Van Outen do west end when she's such a woeful actress.....shes so bad it's comical

I was thinking that it’s part of the character, she seems to me like she’s putting it on rather than bad acting, she’s easier to watch than Lucy and Mark, Lucy’s Mark, not sexy Mark. They are awful.

RTE is one day behind U.K. and Oz.

One thing I will say is that they certainly promoted Neighbours End Game.

The Continuity announcers on RTE2 are still making mistakes. Just earlier tonight she gave the impression that at 6PM they would actually show Friday's episode and not the 3rd episode of Neighbours End Game.

I was thinking that it’s part of the character, she seems to me like she’s putting it on rather than bad acting, she’s easier to watch than Lucy and Mark, Lucy’s Mark, not sexy Mark. They are awful.

Maybe it is part of character so.....why they would intentionally do that I don't know though.

Sexy Mark....ha ha....you're right there!
    I like Lucy, not overly bothered about non sexy Mark though. Lol.

• Advertisement

Most boring episode today, hurry up Finn and start a killing rampage.

So dead so far is Prue and Gary, please let Elly, Bea and Chloe be next

The weddings all rushed, what was the point? I cannot remember Des :o I do remember Jane with Mike (Guy Pearce was Mike)

Advertisement