Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So dead so far is Prue and Gary, please let Elly, Bea and Chloe be next

The weddings all rushed, what was the point? I cannot remember Des :o I do remember Jane with Mike (Guy Pearce was Mike)

I vaguely remember Des..and Sky.....but no idea about Lana and Dillon.

Finn is a fine thing.....very fine....loved the skinnu dip earlier in week :-) rob mills has a girlfriend but has admitted to snogging guys before...:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Totally random but does anyone know where you’d get a dress similar to the one Jane was wearing? It’s gorgeous,

368100 wrote: »

Finn is a fine thing.....very fine....loved the skinnu dip earlier in week :-) rob mills has a girlfriend but has admitted to snogging guys before...:-)

No no no no, not Finn. Sexy cop Mark or Pierce. Have you seen Pierce’s body in those ‘boardies’? hooooottttttt!!!!! Watching this is such relief and escapism now.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    No no no no, not Finn. Sexy cop Mark or Pierce. Have you seen Pierce’s body in those ‘boardies’? hooooottttttt!!!!! Watching this is such relief and escapism now.

Pierce is ridiculous tbh! Swoon!

Totally enjoyed this weeks, that’s exactly it it’s such an escapism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I remembered Dylan, his brother Stingray was killed, I think the mother was a cousin to Toadie or his mam Angie, she was Janette

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I love early/mid 2000s Neighbours, I am 27 so grew up with that time, I have older siblings so it was always on in the house. I think my oldest Neighbours memory is Stephs bike crash in 2000. I have the whole of 2003, 2005 and 2006 on USB drive, I haven't rewatched all of 2006 yet, I am up to the part when Carmella went into the convent.

That was a good ending, poor Gary though. I always like the big goofball.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Neighbours has been really good.
    It hasn't been easy to predict what would happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Mark is nice but a bit too skinny. Pierce could look after me any day.
    Why not Finn?? Gorgeous man.

Mark is nice but a bit too skinny. Pierce could look after me any day.
    Why not Finn?? Gorgeous man.

Probably just the character putting me off. Would be good to see him in something else. He plays the part too well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I can't believe they killed off Gary, he was one of the best characters. A goofball for sure and a funny one. There was always something interesting and amusing going on between him, Sheila and Kyle, and sometimes Paul. I can only hope it was the actor Damien Richardson's choice rather than the writers' one, he does seem to be getting plenty of other roles on film and tv.

Is Finn in love with Susan or Elly, Susan should go off with him, dump wet blanket misery boring guts Karl who cheated with Sarah and Izzy, come on shippers #FinSu :p

I can't believe they killed off Gary, he was one of the best characters. A goofball for sure and a funny one. There was always something interesting and amusing going on between him, Sheila and Kyle, and sometimes Paul. I can only hope it was the actor Damien Richardson's choice rather than the writers' one, he does seem to be getting plenty of other roles on film and tv.

He was one of my favourites, great relationship between him and Shelia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Pistachio19

Today's episode was weird. Was he looking at Susan as a partner or a mother figure? Why the hell didn't she just hit him over the head when she had a chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Such a great character, I think they made a mistake if it wasn't his choice to leave - easily one of the best actors they had in the show (that's not a diss on everyone else, he was just a step above the rest).

He and Dipi were my favourite characters in recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Neighbours might be going to 2 episodes only next week on RTE. No word yet.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/25/neighbours-changes-iconic-theme-tune-12454995/

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

She's totally ruined it, they really think she can sing?

518CSpYQRkL._AC_SY450_.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/25/neighbours-changes-iconic-theme-tune-12454995/

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

She's totally ruined it, they really think she can sing?

518CSpYQRkL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Just watching it now, that was awful, like cats being strangled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Neighbours is staying on air in Australia next week so we will probably be falling behind big time.

Bea should have been killed off

• Advertisement

As if Mark would be allowed anywhere near the investigation given his previous relationship with Elly.

Channel 5 says we all need good neighbours at this time and its why Neighbours is going to be on less. Mondays and Fridays only.

Waited days for my fix of Neighbours today and what do we get? Elly and Bea crying and sobbing with each other. Christ Almighty why was earth was Gary killed off and those two left, aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

RobertKK wrote: »
    Channel 5 says we all need good neighbours at this time and its why Neighbours is going to be on less. Mondays and Fridays only.

I thought Dermot Bannon had joined, redecorating the houses on the street :p (RTE)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Some of the characters in neighbours are really annoying, especially Chloe, Ellie & Bea. They're all self centred, attention seeking characters, especially Chloe, plus the actresses playing them need to stay away from the botox and dentist (probably too late for Bea & Ellie)for awhile.

Neighbours is back 5 days a week next week.

Naomi Canning is returning

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

As annoying and unlikeable that Elly is, I still don’t want to see go the jail for Finn. However, it was funny to see her being carted off to prison and then for Andrea to rock in to her cell. Very entertaining. I was secretly hoping it was Wentworth. I’m sure Susan would nominate her to be top dog, she has for everything else.

I really enjoyed the 35th anniversary shows. A nice mix of nostalgia and current cast. It was nice to see Des and Jane get hitched. I secretly hoped for Scott and Charlène but at least they played Kylie at the wedding. I really couldn’t care less about Mark and Paige, I hope he has left for good now. It must be very easy to get into the cops in Oz, he keeps being reemployed despite his mess ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Caprica wrote: »
    As annoying and unlikeable that Elly is, I still don’t want to see go the jail for Finn. However, it was funny to see her being carted off to prison and then for Andrea to rock in to her cell. Very entertaining. I was secretly hoping it was Wentworth. I’m sure Susan would nominate her to be top dog, she has for everything else.

I really enjoyed the 35th anniversary shows. A nice mix of nostalgia and current cast. It was nice to see Des and Jane get hitched. I secretly hoped for Scott and Charlène but at least they played Kylie at the wedding. I really couldn’t care less about Mark and Paige, I hope he has left for good now. It must be very easy to get into the cops in Oz, he keeps being reemployed despite his mess ups.

Skye as senior detective wasn't very believable either and her character came across as dislikable and power hungry, I used to like her character when she was in it before. Good to see it back 5 full time again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,608 ✭✭✭deisemum

Susan just continues to make things worse. She's painful at this stage.

Advertisement