Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place for Skimboarders

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Does size/weight matter much? I'm 6'3" but fairly fit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

You'll need a 42" anyway, 36" will be too short. height dont really matter I dont think. I have a 42 I bought for 35 squid in my local marine stop in wexford, I made my own 42 as well, and I made a 56 just to see how it be. the 56 is a little bigger and more awkward to throw/drop but if you read over the other posts and see what i've been trying to do the 56 is better for that!

Have a look on ebay aswell, I say an Alder fibreglass skimboard sell for €15. It was used but looked spotless. How bad for €15!!!!

I'm trying to get my hands on a Victoria Foamie but neither Victoriaskimboards.com nor www.Sandskater.co.uk are being very communicative...

Sandskater are usually pretty good. God you goin top end eh? I could only justify getting a zap or a victora if i was using it as a strapless kite board

Heh, on the Victoria website the Foamie is $100, and there's a 25% discount on Monday which makes it $75 which is less than 50 euro. Not bad, eh? Sadly they haven't replied. Shipping from sandskater is £30, which hurts. Neither of 'em have replied anyway.

• Advertisement

Thats not bad at all! Hope you hear back soon, with the weather we're having at the moment you'll be skimming in your back garden!

Advertisement