Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 TV - free before Sept 9th (Mergedx2)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've merged two threads about O2 TV together. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    I've merged two threads about O2 TV together. Thanks

Wanna put free before sept 9th in the title :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

keep getting an error msg saying "not enough bandwith"

any idea how i get around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Does anyone know how to stream this from your mobile to your pc ?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Anyone get this working with the Samsung Jet? I'm just getting a blank white screen after I select a channel ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭400R

Hi all,

anyone else get those texts from o2 the last few days offering the new tv service? After several texts offering the first 30 days free i thought 'sure i'll give it a go' Went through the motions and got sent a text with supposed settings and activation code but i can't find the service anywhere on my phone??:confused: I have an N95 8GB. Where is this service supposed to be accessed from on the phone? If i click on the help link it just keeps sending me me activation codes and settings and there's dawm all better info on o2.ie!

Just wondered if anyone else had any expierience?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Hooked up for the free month-offer as you did. And yet i cannot find out how to access it on my SE C905.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Davy wrote: »
    To cancel your pass at any time, go to the O2 TV homepage on your phone. Click the My O2 TV link. Then click ‘Manage My Pass’ and follow the instructions to cancel your pass.

Connecting on e71 via GPRS and I cannot see this link.
    If I use o2 internet, it just brings me to a page the same as if I done it on my laptop.

Any ideas on how to cancel this?

I've merged another O2 TV thread into this one as it's asking similiar queries as we have on thread already. Thanks

dMaN24 wrote: »
    Hooked up for the free month-offer as you did. And yet i cannot find out how to access it on my SE C905.
    It should be supported on your phone anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

I'm out of the country and want to cancel this, any ideas?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

To cancel, go to the O2 TV homepage on your phone. Click the My O2 TV link. Then click ‘Manage My Pass’ and follow the instructions to cancel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sparky2201

dMaN24 wrote: »

I went to their website and it says you can text TV to 50202 for free - if that helps.

Advertisement