Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On campus accommodation (1st year)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

33% God wrote: »
    Over 540 just gets you the High Achievers award, which is nice but doesn't actually include anything other than a speech about how awesome you are and a sheet to say the same.
    To get the Scholarship you have to get the highest points on your programme, which is usually over 560 at least, depending on your course.

Never got that award, looking around on the net it seems it's only going since 2007!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

TDOie wrote: »
    I'd be quite surprised if they where checking ID's 24/7.

They had times that the gates would be closed, I think it was 11pm to 7am, something like that. They put them in last year midway through the college year and there was uproar over them so they didn't actually used them (other than last day of term). I think they couldn't operate them because they didn't include them in our licences to reside. The guest thing is a load of huff and puff on their part. I always had people over and nobody even knew, so unless one of them burns the place down you will be grand.

Advertisement