Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry Dempsey at Recording Show

Options
  • 13-08-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭

Some of you will be aware of the Recording Show I'm running , the details of which are here ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055626451

On the second day (Thursday Sept. 3rd) Barry Dempsey, co-owner of Virtu Studio and School will be down with us to do some demonstrating of both Electronic Music Making Software and Techniques.

Hopefully some Dance guys can make it down.

The Venue is what I believe to be the best control room in the country with some of the best monitoring.

www.MySpace.com/middlewalk

If you want to bring some of your own tracks down and listen to them on a very hi-fi full range system as well as hopefully learn something get down there !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

sounds like a great idea.if i was there id pop down.

good luck with it paul

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Are you still in US Sean ?

Mike from RecordProduction.com will be there with his video cam so if we can make some videos that might be of interest I'll post them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

nah im in australia now.

hopefully hell upload the video somewhere for viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Yes - once it's of useable quality.

Advertisement