Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you hate about boards?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

wudangclan wrote: »
    tony the tiger wants his grrr back.

That's a grrrrr-reat post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I hate all the downright racist anti- Brit crap that so often pops up on boards. AH in particular is bad for this I think.

The smallest, most insignificant things (in one case, this country being referred to as the "Irish Republic" in the British media) lead to moral and patriotic outrage in some people, it seems.
    A + 1

Like the mind boggles at times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

"Power" hungry mod wannabees, who have little to offer but sycophancy.

Thread spoilers

The way you can castigate entire races of people, but not name a restaurant where you got a bad meal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Come on, who did you sleep with? :p

Your "boyfriend" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

..boards.ie mods:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I hate the egos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Latchy wrote: »
    A + 1

Like the mind boggles at times

They haven't gone away you know.

Still living in 1690.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

The hijacking of the rugby forum by Munster/Leinster tribalism...a once good forum laid low by naked mong-ballism....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Posters who never say they liked your post,too mean to ever hit the thank you button,but you find all you have said on another thread as if it was THEIR idea in the first place!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This thread is turning out to be the ultimate internet guide to trolling web forums. AH Messers take note. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

ScumLord wrote: »
    This thread is turning out to be the ultimate internet guide to trolling web forums. AH Messers take note. :pac:

+1 LOL t Modz suck. dis 4ums dum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Too many sections and hard to navigate and appears as if there isn't much atmosphere because of the vast size of the forums.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I love lamp..........:o

angel01 wrote: »
    Too many sections and hard to navigate and appears as if there isn't much atmosphere because of the vast size of the forums.:(

Have you tried the new beta skin?
    It's got a handy search bar. Also if you check "New posts" or the boards front page you can view the hive of activity beneath :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I hate the grammer police on this website. You know when your trying to get a point across and someone pulls you up for "there" instead of "their".

I hate the grammer police on this website.

It's grammar buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It's grammar buddy.

Hmmm, seems the spelling police are working too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I hate the grammer police on this website. You know when your trying to get a point across and someone pulls you up for "there" instead of "their".
    That should read you're. Don't say we're not helpful. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

It's grammar buddy.

Someone had to bite

Someone had to bite

You forgot the full-stop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Too right Perfect,it never seems to occur to them that a poster might not be keyboard literate.badly educated or possibly dyslexic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

It's grammar, buddy.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

+1 LOL t Modz suck. dis 4ums dum.
    ur dum

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

I hate the fact that Pighead often refers to himself in the 3rd person...oh that annoys me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

nothing really.

Perhaps the dated interface, but it works pretty well so its not a big issue.

oh.. yea, and the "angry" people, generally are only new users but have a chip on their shoulder the size of Luxembourg

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

In thread that ask you what your favourite this and that is, I hate that one person who always has to criticise your choice and take the fun out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

You forgot the full-stop.

Where are you whenever Enniscorthys about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Have you tried the new beta skin?
    It's got a handy search bar. Also if you check "New posts" or the boards front page you can view the hive of activity beneath :)

No I haven't, I will check it out thanks. I guess I just am not that used to message boards of this size :o So many sections to it :eek:

Where are you whenever Enniscorthys about?

Clonroche. Marching toward vinegar hill.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

People who are unwilling or unable to spot sarcasm and reply to sarcastic/attempted wittiness with all the seriousness they can muster...not necessarily a boards specific problem, but we definitely have more than our fair share of members who don't seem to "get" it.

Oh and I also hate the next poster for no good reason at all.

Advertisement