Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAf Anscomatic 604 Slide projector

• 13-08-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, can someone let me know what this is for?
    Im supposed to be collecting it tomorrow :p
    Will it take standard 35mm negatives or do i need some sort of mounted slides?

attachment.php?attachmentid=34766&stc=1&d=1249647629

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,406 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Slides... positives

slides go into slide holder, slide holder sits in that track

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Not really of much use to me then :(

Anybody want it or will I tell him to chuck it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Tallon wrote: »
    Hey guys, can someone let me know what this is for?
    Im supposed to be collecting it tomorrow :p
    Will it take standard 35mm negatives or do i need some sort of mounted slides?

attachment.php?attachmentid=34766&stc=1&d=1249647629

Sure if its cheap, get it.

Then get a roll of velvia 50 and go shoot some landscapes and then you have a use for a projector

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

landyman wrote: »
    Sure if its cheap, get it.

Then get a roll of velvia 50 and go shoot some landscapes and then you have a use for a projector

Cheap? Its Free-euro :pac:

i might actually do that, I'd would make a nice paperweight if nothing else

Advertisement