Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The truth about vegetarians...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Find science interesting but was crap at it in school... and maths :rolleyes:

Big into music, hair currently pink but was blond before that :p

The "veggie thing" comes from a big <3 of animals really :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm a ginger science nerd
    Molberts wrote: »
    Find science interesting but was crap at it in school... and maths :rolleyes:

Big into music, hair currently pink but was blond before that :p

The "veggie thing" comes from a big <3 of animals really :)
    Pink hair eh, good choice!
    Do you still call them that when licking chocolate from them?:pac:

You should copyright that word you invented btw, could be used at some point ya never know:P
    new css name, oh ya!
    xhoixes.jpg

heh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Have a degree in Food Science.
    Working in a lab for the Summer.
    Hmmm... Have been a vegetarian 23 years and only in the last few years have been into science.
    Also have light brown hair :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Femke

I'm artificially ginger and student of English so I voted 'none of the above' :P

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

I'm a brunette and teach home ec. We had to do alot of science in college. The worse being textile science:( i will never forget testing all those samples of cotton etc... Have to say really enjoyed chemistry and food science which makes me sorta nerdish:D
    Never been a trekkie but must admit loved star wars as a teenager:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Femke wrote: »
    I'm artificially ginger and student of English so I voted 'none of the above' :P

WHY!?

:p:p

None of the above
    WHY!?

:p:p

Because she hasn't the potential to be a natural, like you. :pac:

Thanks god I have those chiselled good looks need to be a ginger man....wait a minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Femke

You'd be surprised how many girls are into gingers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I'm a science nerd
    Femke wrote: »
    You'd be surprised how many girls are into gingers :P

here here!
    take that Tar!! :D

• Advertisement

They can have the girls, I don't want any, I'll take the soul thanks!

and my half ginger beard, in case I change my mind. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

None of the above
    They can have the girls, I don't want any,

gaygaygaygaygaygaygay (not that you're gay or anythin but..)

I'm just setting it up so I can prove I'm not gay at the next one
    haha not as gay as, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61286841&postcount=74

perhaps, if raah was between two peppers though.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

None of the above
    They can have the girls, I don't want any, I'll take the soul thanks!
    Fair enough then, more for me!;) and you cant change your mind, its not allowed:P

Ah you see, you have no soul, we get preference. Rememeber, you can't be seen in photos and things, it's how we explained vampires, they are gingers. :p

None of the above
    Ah you see, you have no soul, we get preference. Rememeber, you can't be seen in photos and things, it's how we explained vampires, they are gingers. :p
    Over my dead body:P and i believe i called us "daywalkers";) you seemed to agree too!

Daywalkers are the guys that have a ginger beard and another coloured hair :p

None of the above
    Yeah i'm not ginger to the eye like, so we both win in the end?:confused: /todd high five just incase!

to what eye, the blind one? :D

hehe

None of the above
    to what eye, the blind one? :D
    Of course the blind one yeah:) i think us gingers can smell each other out from a distance though, such a sweet smell it is:D

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I bet you can, I forgot to say I found a few red hairs in my veg before putting em on thank god they were just fake dyed oness. :D

Advertisement