Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hungry Monk

Options
  • 13-08-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Had dinner there last night. Hadn't eaten there before. Have to say it's excellent. Food is fairly traditional, nothing too fancy but perfectly cooked quality produce. Wine list is one of the most comprehensive I've seen. Bit of a local gem. Annoyed I hadn't given it a go before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Have to agree with you there. In fact I went in at 7.30 last night but they didn't have a table til 9. Same thing in the 3 q's. Seems that business is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

wingding wrote: »
    Have to agree with you there. In fact I went in at 7.30 last night but they didn't have a table til 9. Same thing in the 3 q's. Seems that business is good!

Dropped home the chef the other night. V nice fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I've heard they've taken the black pudding off the starters menu. Is that true? Its so good!

Advertisement