Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A place to discuss other internet sites?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

Hi :)

I know i shouldn't post this here, but it's been a while since i've been here, so i don't know what i'm doing, lol. Does anyone know if there's an internet section here? Like a thread where we can discuss websites we don't like? There's a site i want to talk about, but i don't know where to post the thread. Can anyone help me please? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I suppose it could depend on which forum that internet site is relevant to. As in, here in the Films forum there is a thread about imdb.com which would be on topic. I'll move this over to Helpdesk, and you can probably get a better response from an admin. You might want to be a little more clear on what websites exactly you want to discuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭PaulB1984

I suppose it could depend on which forum that internet site is relevant to. As in, here in the Films forum there is a thread about imdb.com which would be on topic. I'll move this over to Helpdesk, and you can probably get a better response from an admin. You might want to be a little more clear on what websites exactly you want to discuss.

Hi :)

Thank you :) I wanted to talk about a site called Entertainment.ie, just some things that bother me about it :)

Advertisement