Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy/girl sharing - how long?

Options
  • 13-08-2009 11:14pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We live in a two-bedroom flat and have a 2 year old boy in his own room. His newborn sister is in with us for the time being until she sleeps through the night at least, after that they'll be sharing. We'll need to move at some stage, I guess.

What do people reckon is the maximum age a boy and girl can share until?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Growing up our family home was a kind of halfway house for my fathers family. Because of this mself and my brother shared up untill i was about 9 and he was 5. we have aggod bond because of this(IMO) and even after being put in different rooms we would talk to each other in our sleep!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Until prepuberty starts kicking in as they will need their space so when the eldest reaches 8/9 I reckon.

Advertisement