Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours cat

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

hes staying inside now. we are planning to move to a house with a garden. a flat no place for a kitten
    LoL. More chances for your kitty to meet alpha male cats, who see the once-empty house as their territory... Hopefully your kittie will be a cat when you move :cool:

Something like this happened to my mates cat. Luckily the 3 tomcats no longer reside outside the back as much. Me thinks my mates cat laid the law down, as such :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

the_syco wrote: »
    LoL. More chances for your kitty to meet alpha male cats, who see the once-empty house as their territory... Hopefully your kittie will be a cat when you move :cool:

Something like this happened to my mates cat. Luckily the 3 tomcats no longer reside outside the back as much. Me thinks my mates cat laid the law down, as such :D

house is not empty atm owner will be leaving a week before we move in. No other cats will be able to get in the walls are V high- im talking about 10 feet(seriously its v odd but all the houses in that estate have huge walls

Advertisement