Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windhoek Lager/ Hansa Marzen Gold, Pils

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anybody gotten any of these beers in Dublin? Im thinking Windhoek will be hard to get since its imported to SA from Namibia, but hopefully Hansa will be easier to get.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

LaMer wrote: »
    Anybody gotten any of these beers in Dublin? Im thinking Windhoek will be hard to get since its imported to SA from Namibia, but hopefully Hansa will be easier to get.

It's been 6 months since I had a Marzen Gold and I had it at JHB international airport. I've not seen any in Dublin. Such a pity as it's a wonderful beer.

Windhoek is pure quality, but I've not seen it around. Castle is easy enough to get, but it's muck compared to Windhoek and Hansa MG.

Good luck with your hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 killerspec

There is an Australian in bar in Dublin which I know serves some of the south African range of ciders and beer try there.

Advertisement