Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointing spanish result

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone on getting your results!

Is anyone else really disappointed with their spanish results? I consider spanish to be one of my strongest subjects and I've been getting A's all year round but ended up getting a B1. Yes, I know this isn't a terrible result but I did expect more. Got an A2 in my pre and this was from a professional examiner. I was one of the strongest spanish students in my year and nobody got As. Was anyone else surprised? My oral went very very well, and my written and tape went well on the day also. Is it just me, or was the marking very strict?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I got a c3 (higher) and was delighted. However, I failed the mock miserably so it was a big step up considering I was borderline dropping to pass on the day of the exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 David Garrido

Hi guys:

Sorry to hear that you are disppointed with the spanish results

i am a Spanish native teacher and maybe we can organize something to improve it.

I post an add on Edu>Leaving certs.

Gracias y buena suerte.

david_garrido81@yahoo.es

Advertisement