Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

09:09-09/09/09

• 14-08-2009 1:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

whats going to happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

same as what happened at 6:06 - 06/06/06

NOTHING

:D

Why would any person see anything deep and meaningful in an arbitrarily defined system of time measurement?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

lol what will happen 06/06/6006 then?! SATANS coming r something lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Why would any person see anything deep and meaningful in an arbitrarily defined system of time measurement?

I guess nobody made any nice speeches at your fathers 50th birthday then

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

And the same as last week when it was 12:34:56 7/8/9

• Advertisement

I guess nobody made any nice speeches at your fathers 50th birthday then

That's irrelevant. With a birthday, you're just counting the number of years between two events.

Here, you're just saying that because an arbitrarily defined counting system looks symmetric and arranged in a pattern it has some significance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

whats going to happen?

The same thing that happened on 09:09 - 09/09/(19)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(18)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(17)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(16)09
    ...etc

Nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Not another ****ing date & time theory...*sighs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The same thing that happened on 09:09 - 09/09/(19)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(18)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(17)09
    And 09:09 - 09/09/(16)09
    ...etc

Nothing

While I agree that there is no significance I have a question. Did you actually check if anything of significance happened at the times you listed above? I presume the answer is no yet you feel you can say that nothing happened?

Just making a point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Who's conspiring to do what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

6th wrote: »
    While I agree that there is no significance I have a question. Did you actually check if anything of significance happened at the times you listed above? I presume the answer is no yet you feel you can say that nothing happened?

Just making a point.

http://www.blamepro.com/cal/0909.htm

Admittedly, 1709 and 1609 aren't on it, but using logic, dicerning my reality, and not watching the media, that proves I am right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

whats going to happen?

There'll be a rush of people posting here to say nothing happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I'm gonna fight my friend :) We had arranged to do it last year on the 8th of the 8th of the 8th but I wasn't around for some reason.... And we rescheduled!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Myself I will be working at desk thinking as far away as possible about something nothing work related as i have done for last 4 years :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

That better be GMT, f***ed if i'm getting up in the middle of the night for any stupid apocalypse.

actually I think Leica are releasing their m10 digital rangefinder camera on that date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

whats going to happen?

Aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭worldrepublic

Do you all remember Y2K? Nothing happened. It was just a means of manipulating the relevant stock exchange system, based on public and investor perceptions.

This business with all the 9's would be an even harder sell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

thanks for the reminder its my sisters birthday so i suppose the answer is a party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Max Power1 wrote: »
    same as what happened at 6:06 - 06/06/06

NOTHING

:D
    Surprise surprise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

lol forgot all about this yesterday! :D ah i knew nothing would happen, has to be a 666 date;) thats not for a while again anyway :p

I forgot about it too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

Some Mexican Protestant Priest hijacked a plane from Cancun because of the date being evi or something...

Advertisement