Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap car service

• 14-08-2009 8:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

hi all,im looking to service my 01 passat tdi,does anyone know of a reputable place that does it cheaply,im in Dublin 15 but i would travel around dublin once its pretty good value,my car hasnt been serviced in almost 3 years :eek:so i'd like to get a full service,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

pm me and i'll give you the name and number of a guy in clonshaugh. he is brillant. i have referred so many people to him after finding his service and attention to detail second to none. D.
    ps. you will get €99 service elsewhere but you are lucky if they change the oil and filter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 finishedart

Rochestown Motors on Rochestown Avenue in Dun Laoghaire are currently offering a service for €120 + vat. Well worth a call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Advertisement