Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 60 GB Version

• 14-08-2009 9:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,
    About to buy an Xbox 360 60 GB version. Sealed in box with receipt, was an unwanted present, no games. Paying €180 for it, u think this is a good deal?

Very new to the 360 and was wondering can a standard HDMI cable be used with this to connect it to my TV?

Cheers,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

very good deal i reckon. enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

Thanx mate. Have SO many questions to ask, he he. Will most like go down the modification road, u much experience with that?

U know if an ordinary HDMI cable will work OK?

Cheers,
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

madmoe wrote: »
    Thanx mate. Have SO many questions to ask, he he. Will most like go down the modification road, u much experience with that?

U know if an ordinary HDMI cable will work OK?

Cheers,
    M

Can't really talk about modding on this forum, but any HDMI cable will work fine on it.

If there's a serial number or other identifier on the receipt make sure it tallies with the box/console.

Will the receipt always have the serial number on it? Never thought to think abut that at all.....

Why should I be looking out for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

madmoe wrote: »
    Will the receipt always have the serial number on it? Never thought to think abut that at all.....

Why should I be looking out for this?

Fairly sure it has either the serial number or a code other than the barcode that the shop will have put on it, others should know more about it than me, I've been up 22 hours now. :pac: You want the receipt to match so you're not getting a few-month-old receipt with a different console.

• Advertisement

Thanx man.

Advertisement