Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do eircom use an off-shore call centre?

• 14-08-2009 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭

Do you by chance know if eircom use an off-shore call centre?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

unless it's been move din the last year or so no they don't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

bealtine wrote: »
    Do you by chance know if eircom use an off-shore call centre?

Nope, Eircom Net is in East Point Business Park in Dublin 3 and I'm fairly certain Eircom Ireland have their call centre in City West, Dublin 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

as said the internet support is based in dublin while the phone line faults are based in likerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

There were a lot of foreign nationals working for eircom when I worked for eircom net in eastpoint business park. Perhaps thats why you got that impression?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Had eircom not a call centre in India 2 or 3 years ago for first line home bb support ???

http://blah.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054994469

It may not have worked and they may have taken it back in house or outsourced within Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

theres another one just off o'connell street also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

The whole of the east point business park is placed on reclaimed land from the sea so technically, yes they do use off shore call centres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kei_jo

Nope, Eircom Net is in East Point Business Park in Dublin 3 and I'm fairly certain Eircom Ireland have their call centre in City West, Dublin 24.

The one is Citywest is just for the network and making sure the surrounding areas have broadbrand, etc. It's not a call-centre. (i work in the canteen)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aerocell

Yeah its still in eastpoint

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

It's eastpoint run by Stream, an outsourcing company, went for an interview there abotu four years ago, very pressurised and pay was about 19.5k

• Advertisement
Advertisement