Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSI Exhibition!

Options
  • 14-08-2009 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

I have to say this sounds amazing, fufills all my nerdy dreams of solving crimes!

Think this is a great idea, hope to go with my bf next week!

http://www.csitheexperience.org/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Saw it on the news!! Looks good.. Hopefully ill get to pop along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Link fail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Saw the ads for this, I have to say it looks stupid, unless you're under 15 or something.

Saw the ads for this, I have to say it looks stupid, unless you're under 15 or something.
    You're so cool

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You're so cool
    Damn straight skippy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

Yeah I have to admit this does sound a little too nerdy for me (and I consider myself pretty damn nerdy to begin with). Mind you I don't own a TV so the whole CSI thing has passed me by. Will people dress up with ginger wigs?

You're so cool

Oh noes. Someone with a different opinion to you.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Oh noes. Someone with a different opinion to you.
    Actually, I also think it is stupid, as is CSI...I am also cool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Will there be a stall that'll teach you how to put your sunglasses on before making a quip?

If so - I'm there with bells on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RHNIreland

I just wanted to let you know that I was at this "experience" and it was a complete waste of time and money. I was in their for 45 minutes and was bored for 40 of those minutes.

Save yourself a few bob and don't bother going!:mad:

• Advertisement

Why is Gil Grissom a part of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RHNIreland

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Why is Gil Grissom a part of this?

Basically they have lots of video clips of the cast and you have a crime to solve.
    Except the clues are laid incorrectly so you get told the answer rather than discovering the answer.

I went with someone who desperately wanted to visited the exhibit and she hated it as well.

I really just wanted to warn other people not to expect much because it's really not that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

That's weird cause a mate went at weekend and she said it was brill!! Gonna have it to try it out for ourselves to be certain either way!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm going tomorrow
    Is it really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

i went last sat and thaught it was great. love the 3 csi programs.I had a great time sorting through the crime scene taking clues and solving the crime. well thats just me but i thaught it was great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Overpriced, overcrowded (lots of time spent waiting) and most importantly, desperately dull and juvenile content.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭WillieDH

Overcrowded when I went there on Saturday, they let 15 people at a time into each crime scene, if you are not of the first into the crime scene you can't see properly.

So not worth the money in my opinion.

Typical Irish "father ted" version

Advertisement