Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bronzer?

• 14-08-2009 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Need a new bronzer - do you think you need to spend good money on a bronzer or will a Rimmell one do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

if you ever use ebay, go on and search for a bronzer by a company called pout .they are discontinued now so their stuff is selling for nothing but the quality is great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I always get a pricey enough one, I used to get St Tropez but I've recently been converted to Bronz'Express. Both of them are about 25euro, but they have good mirrors with them - the Bronz-Express one is massive! Also with both of them, you only need a tiny bit on the brush, and they're bigger than cheaper ones so they last about a year at a time.

I don't mind splashing out on them because when I used cheaper ones, such as Rimmel, the quality was grand but I used them up way faster, and the powder smashed to pieces first time I dropped it. And I drop stuff a lot :o I've had the Bronz-Express bronzer nearly a year now, it's only half-gone and I've dropped it a million times and it's still perfect! I'd definitely recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

I had one that had those "balls" but thought it was crap - I think they call them bronzing pearls.

I'll give the Bronz Express a go so thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I like the Rimmel one for every day use as I use a lot of it. I use a Mac one for special occassions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I think that Rimmel Sun Shimmer is grand for how little it costs! Nothing wrong with it at all and I used it every day for about six months and still have a good bit left so it does last quite a while.
    Currently using Mac though and it's pretty nice, has shimmery bits in it so I like it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 kathycork

benefit Hoola is nice and natural, you can use Dallas if you'd rather have a shimmer, last a long time and cute packaging too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

the bronzer in h&m is really nice its abt 7e , lasts for ages iv had mine abt a yr now and still loads left :)

Advertisement