Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repair Shop

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi All,

Completely frustrated here I sent my TV in to be repaired 6 weeks ago and it was under warranty when I got it back it was not the same and the shop have agreed to call out to fix it. Every week there is a new excuse and they simply never stand up to their agreement to come out and fix it. Where do I stand here, is there anything I can do? It is so frustrating to hear a new excuse each time and I have waited for them at least three times now.

regards
    Tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Tony255 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Completely frustrated here I sent my TV in to be repaired 6 weeks ago and it was under warranty when I got it back it was not the same and the shop have agreed to call out to fix it. Every week there is a new excuse and they simply never stand up to their agreement to come out and fix it. Where do I stand here, is there anything I can do? It is so frustrating to hear a new excuse each time and I have waited for them at least three times now.

regards
    Tony
    how was it "not the same" have they sent you out a different tv or just failed to fix it properly?

send them a written complaint and title it "formal complaint" than give them time to respond(usually 10working days) before you can start a small claims action against them.

Advertisement