Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garrett "Jacknife" Lee

Options
  • 14-08-2009 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Just read that this guy's Irish. Absolutely love his tune Cookies. A classic. Anyone know where he's from and what's his program of choice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

He's Snowpatrols producer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Just read that this guy's Irish. Absolutely love his tune Cookies. A classic. Anyone know where he's from and what's his program of choice?

I think I read somewhere that he was a Logic user.. Probably uses a bit of everything.

Used to be in a Band called Compulsion YEARS ago.. Dont know if anyone remembers them. They had a couple of good tunes.. but never really did anything.

Seems like he's had a nice life - work wise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Our own Tweeky produced Compulsion I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

ICN wrote: »

Seems like he's had a nice life - work wise :)

Absolutely. He's obviously got a bit of talent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

AMAZING producer. he is the brother of derek lee.. the bass player in a band i used to play in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

No need to do a Poll then - its official.. We all think hes great! :pac:

High 5!

:D

He's a cool Guy alright.. Fair play!

Advertisement