Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pub/Bar near Sheelin Road Cahirdavin

Options
  • 14-08-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Where are the best places to go for a drink and to eat near Sheelin road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Drink wise your limited to the greenhills or longer walk to the woodfield hotels both on the ennis road and both serve food. A little bit further away but good pints is the country club on the old cratloe road but tbh you would be better off gettin the bus into town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

I know those too places. Its a bit odd that theres only one pub in Cahirdavin isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Osk

There is a new bar open beside the Clarion Suites on the Ennis Road - Ardhu Bar.

Havn't been there so no idea what it's like - sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Ardhu Bar is very nice, i would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

Woodfield a dive, Country Club not much better actually - try Ardhu bar, clean, bright, different indoor and outdoor areas. Don't do food yet but are due to in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Ardhu Bar is very nice, i would recommend it.

I would highly recommend the Ardhu, my new local, even had a few there last night, nice Guinness. The barman was hinting at food beginning in September.

As for the Woodfield, never liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya the ardhu are starting to serve food soon. would highely recommend it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Going to go and have a pint there during the week. Sounds nice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Was in the Ardhu during the week lovely bar but bit pricey in my opinion. Pint bottle and a guinnes a tenner :(

Advertisement