Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FOR SALE CA RPK,,needs attention,,bargain

• 14-08-2009 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hey guys/gals

1no CA RPK,,full metal and wood in good condition externaly,,couple of scratches here and there,but nothing too bad,,slight wobble in the stock as one of the screws is missing,,but its an easy fix.

Comes with a 3000 round drum mag and a 600 round metal hicap.

Now ,,here's the problem,,im sure that its a broken tooth on the piston,but it could be a stripped gear,,and thats why im throwing in a fully working Dboys AKS-74U(its missing the front sight,so the top reciever wont close),,so there is your spare parts,,

The Aks-74U comes with a few toys of its own,,,ie the mag,a pbs 4 mock silencer and a side mount.

There is no battery with either AEG.

Looking for 200euro for the lot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Could you post pics of the various guns and their conditions?

You mean the rear sight block on the aksu surely?

If you could put prices on the various bits I'd be interested in the aksu and pbs4 for example.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

I have no way at posting pictures,sorry but i dont have a digi cam,,

The AKS has some wear on it,,but i mostly did this myself to give it that used look,,it has a wooden handgaurd

The PBS 4 is pretty much like new,,as is the sidemount,,,id need 50 euro for the AKS and bits,,,and collection would be nice.

And you are right about the sight post,,my bad.

Any test of the gearbox is welcome.

If the AKS-U is sold,,il throw in a complete CA V2 Proline gearbox along with an Army V3 complete gearbox with the RPK for parts.

Price 150 euro's collected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

would you take a ton for the RPK with just the mag and gun itself, no extra gearboxes wanted?
    where are you based?

Make it 120 + collection and its yours as are the gearbox's,,a bargain,,and il throw in an extra hi cap mag,,and a sling(the sling is a CA M249 sling,but it works well with the RPK)

Im based in Swords,,

• Advertisement

go on sure, what part of swords, ill be up the northside this weekend.
    is the drum feeding alright?

mmmmm hi caps lovely :D

Switched to PM's,,,thanks Frank.

Sold,,,a pleasure to deal with Mr Manc.

sound lad & absolute gent to deal with.

Advertisement