Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newry

Options
  • 14-08-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I dont often go up to Newry but did so recently to do some shopping in the Quays Shopping Centre.
    I couldnt get over how friendly the people were in the shops.They were polite and attentive and very helpful,especially in Argos when I wanted to have a look at a few items before I bought them.
    They were most accomadatiing.

Very few shops in Dublin have the same customer service;anything you ask for seems to be a chore for them.Most shop assistants seems to chat with each other and ignore you when you are asking for something or else they just have their hand out for the money even though they dont know what you want.

Anyone else experience Newry as a positive shopping experience?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 letterman036

I often have bussiness in the north and I would stop at the Quays on the way back home. Most of the staff are great in the centre, very helpful. Just one thing I didnt like in the cafe upstairs was a cup of tea is £1.50 and milk is £0.75 for a very small jug to put in your tea. The cinema is good only £16 for family ticket and 3 hrs free parking :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

This is not a subject suited to Food & Drink. You may want to look at Consumer Issues but check to see if there's already a thread on the subject before posting.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement