Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

False accusations

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Pighead, why do you assume any of us are bothered by the colour of your hair?

If you're so adamant to prove you're not ginger, which isn't necessarily a bad thing by the way, "picture or GTFO!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Pighead wrote: »
    Good God Degsy you're words are just like the DeLorean car in Back to the Future! As soon as Pighead has finished reading them he is magically transformed back to 1988. "You're a virgin Pighead and you've got AIDS ha ha ha ha ha" said eleven year old Fat Freddie who was almost certainly(and probably still is) also a virgin.

Come on Degsy, your childish words and your dress style (gotta lose that Schott jacket!) are screaming out 1988. It's time for you to get back to the future. Run as fast as you can towards the book in the library entitled "It's really about time I started acting my age" As long as you hit that book with your large caveman like protruding forehead at precisely 88mph the instant the bald head and the book collide... everything will be fine.

Maybe but i'm in with the people who matter!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Pighead wrote: »
    Good God Degsy you're words are just like the DeLorean car in Back to the Future! As soon as Pighead has finished reading them he is magically transformed back to 1988. "You're a virgin Pighead and you've got AIDS ha ha ha ha ha" said eleven year old Fat Freddie who was almost certainly(and probably still is) also a virgin.

Come on Degsy, your childish words and your dress style (gotta lose that Schott jacket!) are screaming out 1988. It's time for you to get back to the future. Run as fast as you can towards the book in the library entitled "It's really about time I started acting my age" As long as you hit that book with your large caveman like protruding forehead at precisely 88mph the instant the bald head and the book collide... everything will be fine.

Pighead banned for ignoring on thread warnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Degsy wrote: »

Aw!

Terry and I are cool. Who's the weirdo in the middle though!? :pac:

False accusations? Guards called up to my house when I was about fifteen and accused me of making threatening prank phone calls to a girl who lived down the road.
    I had to explain that despite 02 having records of the pranks coming from my phone, It hadn't been me. Some girl in my dorm had taken my phone when I was asleep!

There were threats of a court case and eveything! :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I got accused of abusing boardsies over on twitter in spite of the fact i've never used it in my life.
    Got site-banned over it too.
    Turns out my ip has over 12000 people on it and it was one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

YFlyer wrote: »
    Nobody likes to be called nice by a person of the opposite sex.

The wimmins are normally raising there eyebrows and breathing in sharply as they say that to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You're not bald are ya? Don't look it :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who are they? People who matter on boards? I have no idea who they are.

Dont get me started on false accusations by the way.

Advertisement