Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating Slideshows ... help!?

Options
  • 14-08-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi, wondering if anyone could help. I have a pdf which is basically a photo-montage. What I am looking to do is to add some music to it and then create a video, basically pressing play and the pages changing every few seconds themselves with the music in the background...
    Anyone any suggestions on how to do this?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

If you are using a PC then I thin windows moviemaker might be what you're looking for.

I don't use it myself because I have a Mac but you should be able to import your photos and add music to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kaawaazoo

Cheers for that! I use a Mac too. The photos aren't individual if you get me? They are maybe 3 per page on a arty designed background so I want them just to play through the pages of the pdf as opposed to individual photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Hmm...not sure if it will work but try this....

Save each page in iphoto as a single jpg

Then import each jpg into iDVD

add your music

burn it as a dvd or just keep it as a project to play on your lappy

Advertisement