Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drivers on road parallel to Pure Skill in Knocknacarra.....

Options
  • 14-08-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Will ye slow down when driving in the rain for fcuks sake!

It's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured or killed. In the last half an hour I've seen 3 cars lock up under braking and skid fully onto Bothar Stiofain (perpendicular(sp)).

One Astra in particular came within i'd say an inch of side-swiping a Yaris coming towards the roundabout.

And last Sunday evening a young blonde girl in a red Punto went so far onto the road she actually ended up mounting the pavement on the opposite side of the road. Anything coming in either direction and there would've been a major crash.

That road is deceivingly slippy so will ye please slow down!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I kinda remember someone else talking about that piece of road being slippery, haven't noticed myself but don't drive there often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Half the problem is that there are holes on the long side of the bend, so everyone cuts out to the middle of the road unable to see cars coming the other way.

Advertisement