Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playgrounds in Gorey

Options
  • 14-08-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi there ...
    I'm going to be visiting Gorey over the weekend and I was wondering if there was any decent playgrounds in or around Gorey ...
    Thanks in advance
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

I live in Gorey and to be honest I'm not sure there is one... head toward the coast and there are but not sue about Gorey itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭greengirl31

well even if it was within 15 20 min drive ... is there anyting in courttown ... my girl is only 2 so i'm looking for something to suit that ..
    Not easy entertaining a toddler ... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

well even if it was within 15 20 min drive ... is there anyting in courttown ... my girl is only 2 so i'm looking for something to suit that ..
    Not easy entertaining a toddler ... :-)

there's a lovely big one at the top of the town, take a right at the traffic lights(when driving up the street) and out that road a few hundred metres, the park is on the right, hidden a bit by trees.
    Was in good nick when i was last there with mine, 3-4 yrs ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Murtinho wrote: »
    there's a lovely big one at the top of the town, take a right at the traffic lights(when driving up the street) and out that road a few hundred metres, the park is on the right, hidden a bit by trees.
    Was in good nick when i was last there with mine, 3-4 yrs ago.

i also think there's one by the swimming pool in courtown, near the car park, you cant miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭marlie2005

The playground in Gorey is still in great working order, just take the right at the traffic lights if you are coming from Dublin. Also in courtown by the swimming pool but have to say my favourite on is beside the swimming pool in Arklow (near the ducks ) . it also has a lovely pedestrian only walk nearby ,which is very buggy friendly .We could easily spend a few hours there every week..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

there is a playground and a skatepark in the gorey town park.

as said , its on the hollyfort road.

Advertisement