Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Live in Bellingham Heights.

Options
  • 14-08-2009 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,

we have been trying to move to Castlebellingham and particularly into Bellingham Heights but the estate agent who is in charge of the rental of the 4 bed detached has been messing us around for a fortnight and she keeps saying she cannot contact the developer etc etc so we are in limbo to a degree.

Does anyone have a contact number for the developer so we could speak to him ourselves?

If you do could you pm me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 strawberry1

Hi,

I know this post is years old, but it is a long shot... could you let me know the name of the agent that was selling here a few years ago, and for how much the town houses were going for if you can remember!

Trying to find online, but all seems to have been removed,

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Hi,

I know this post is years old, but it is a long shot... could you let me know the name of the agent that was selling here a few years ago, and for how much the town houses were going for if you can remember!

Trying to find online, but all seems to have been removed,

Thank you!

would the property price reigster help:

https://www.propertypriceregister.ie/website/npsra/pprweb.nsf/page/ppr-home-en

hi,

thanks for reply, tried it, unless i've the name wrong (also have seen it as riverview?) I dont think the property register goes back as far as I need, I just am looking for evidence I suppose, of the original price in the boom, as oppose to the lowest prices over the years! thanks anyway!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

You can try www.daftdrop.com. It goes back to feb 2011 and shows 4 bed townhouses listed at 230k.

To find any search results you'll need to click on "advanced criteria" and tick "Include property with no price changes" and also tick "Include sold/de-listed properties".

Thank u! I'll try it now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

This was from when the houses went on sale for the first time.

This was from when the houses went on sale for the first time.

Thank you for your help! :)

Advertisement