Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Independent Prize Bonds

Options
  • 14-08-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anyone sent in their application for the free prize bonds offer the Irish Independent was offering a while ago?
    I sent mine in ages ago but have heard nothing yet.
    I have tried to contact them but they havent bothered replying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It could take a fair while to process that amount of applications. What did it say in the T&Cs?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Harpic

well, i never read the T&Cs of course but they could have at least replied to my enquiry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Well getting something for free is never easy and I'd imagine that they got loads of applications in relation to it. So sit tight and its not as if your out anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I received an answer this morning to the voicemail I left yesterday - much more interest than they had anticipated so still processing them but definitely will receive it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Applied again this year but am still waiting to receive it. I see the Evening herald ones (Currently being offered) say you'll get an email confirmation within 28 days - can't remember if the Indo said that but it's certainly more than 28 days since i sent mine in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement