Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wexford campus Art timetable

• 14-08-2009 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,

i am starting in first year in wex campus in Art (HONOURS). I am really looking forward to it. Does anyone know what the timetable is like?

Any help appreciated.

Beau beau

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Hiya, you'll really enjoy the course, its very good. I have just finished third year. It is more or less 9.30 to 4.30 ish and is monday to friday. There is usually one day a week which is a day for you to catch up on any outstanding work. Not sure what the situation is in first year now, when I was in it we could either work from home or college on that day, although we were encouraged to work from college. It was a friday when I was in first year but I think it was a tuesday last year. The course is really enjoyable and you'l have a bit of crack as well as learning lots. I'll meet you in sept no doubt. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 beau_beau

Hi,

Thanks poppy. I'm delighted to know the times and it will be great to have a day for catching up on stuff. I did wonder how I would get it all done if it was class for 5 days etc. I cant wait for september!
    One other question that I can think of. Do you drive if so where do you park? I'm presuming I will have to park around the town somewhere.

Thanks again for getting back to me :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

When you drive in the campus you can park all the way up on the right hand side, there will be cars there all the time. Or when you get to know you way around there is a car park around the back but its smaller and fills very quickly... usually with lecturers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

hiya, I thing pjc is talking about the main wexford campus in st peters. You can park there but it is a bit of a trek down to the art school building especially if you are carrying gear which is often the case. We usually park either out the back of the vec, not in the carpark because we're not allowed, but in the street. Its pay parking though and parkie gives out lots of tickets there. Otherwise over the bridge is good, the car park is only 2euro per day as the parking down near the tennis/boat club. Dont take the catch up day as cast in stone, thats what has happened before but it could be different this year. Dont worry about getting your work done, as long as you are there most of the time you will get it done. You'll love it.

Advertisement