Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch

• 14-08-2009 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

looking to buy one of these for a birthday present.the 8g is 219 euro in argos,are there any shops in dublin cheaper than that?
    i don't want to buy online,i've had too many bad experiences with electrical stuff bought online...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I think you can do a collection from these guys

Halfords

Or.... I f you have any way of travelling up the North. You could pick one up in Argos up there for the equivalent of €192

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

If you can hold on to tell the 2nd week of september the ipod touch will be ramped up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭ooter

johnnyc wrote: »
    If you can hold on to tell the 2nd week of september the ipod touch will be ramped up?

unfortunately the birthday is next wednesday so i can't wait.
    i'll be in liverpool next tuesday so i'll shop around for one while i'm there.the 8g is only £152 on the dixons website,if it's the same price in-store i'll get one there.can't see it being any cheaper than that.
    thanks for the replies lads

Advertisement