Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 price increases

• 14-08-2009 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I had a look but couldn't see another thread on this. 3 are increasing the cost of out of bundle calls and texts for 3Pay customers on their Relax 90, 150 and 350 priceplans effective from 1st Sept.

http://www.three.ie/customernotification/index.htm

The link includes some stuff about Regulation 17 of the European Communities (electronic communications networks and services)(Universal Service and Users’ rights) Regulations 2003 which I think means that if an operator makes a change to a contract and you are not happy with it then you can terminate the contract without penalty.

Has anyone ever successfully done this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

3pay mobile data is going up from 49c per Mb to 99c per Mb bad bad move idiots ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 19 red one

Just realised I wrote 3Pay but meant Pay Monthly. When I spoke to them earlier about cancelling my contract they offered me 2 free months rental!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

shaggers. now only best of both left to go up in price

Advertisement