Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handsfree car kits in the city?

Options
  • 14-08-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello everyone,

Just need some friendly advice on where to get a bluetooth kit fitted in the city. I'm looking to get a parrot one. Anyone got any advice on where's the cheapest and best?

Thanks in advance

Gerry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I seen an advert recently that the Limerick Mobile Phone Centre were fitting car kits for around €190 I think. They are located next to Fine Wines at the side of Cosgrave's filling station on the Dublin Road.

No more idea on the details though as I only really glanced at the advert while passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

halfords do the parrot kits, and also fit them, though i would say you would need to book the fitting at the time, and get it done later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

http://www.carcom.ie/index.html

^^^^^
    These guys are pretty good too.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I second Carcom in henry street very reliable service...

• Advertisement
Advertisement